Favorite resturants or hole in the walls?

K

Keyrez

I've noticed theres a post about dominican foods but none about favorite spots for eating or drinking! to share one of mine whenever I'm in the mood for something fried is an empanada spot located here "F25W+VF Santo Domingo" If you go get the "Pollo Arabe"!

M

Matilda

"F25W+VF Santo Domingo" what on earth does that mean? lol.

Matilda

E

etolw

"F25W+VF Santo Domingo" what on earth does that mean? lol.

Matilda

Likely a map reference you can enter into Google maps to see the exact location.
F25W+VF Santo Domingo, looks like the name is Empanadas y pastelitos

K

Keyrez

Likely a map reference you can enter into Google maps to see the exact location on the map.

ding ding ding! I was planning on giving out the exact streets but I figured it'd be easier to drop the google maps location. A quick google search is all you need to find it.

W

william webster

Not hole in the walls

Holes in the wall

Sorry !

G

Gadfly

here are some good spots to eat dominican lunch if they are still open:
Come en la Familia (or something like that) comedor(s) in Puerto Plata
Pica Pollo Charley (or Charley Pica Pollo) comedor in Las Terrenas
Bailey's comedor in Sosua
Supermercados with Platos del Dia or cafeteria like choices, like at Jose Luis, La Serena, Jumbo
ask the motoconcho guys, they usually know where to find the above

K

Keyrez

Also this may not be a restaurant but for anyone who fancies a drink at any sunshop which are located at Sunix gas stations they have Charley horses 2X1 which is a total of 165 for artisanal beer

K

Keyrez

If anyone's looking for some vegan options in santo domingo I've recently tried several places and would definitely recommend Casa 14(they have none vegan options too) I loved this place for the Cozy vibe and the drinks! It also doubles as a hostel and which is located at Calle Centro Olimpico #14 or F26X+37 Santo Domingo and (Y'all might already know this one) Papaupa I liked this place more for the food the location is located at Calle Carmen Mendoza de Cornielle or F26X+JF Santo Domingo make sure you try the curry and the coconut mojito.