Call center located in Santo domingo Looking for Representatives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keyrez

Hey I'm not sure if I'm able to post here but I will try to anyways since I know members may currently be looking for an employment and my employer is currently looking for more agents. In its currently it's start up phase we are located in a fairly small office while we grow as a team to then relocate. They do hire with just passports, The HR rep provided me with this below, if anyone's interested reach out and let them know you seen it on here.

The Company:
Working under the name Arvix Investments, SRL. in DR, Health Marketcare Center has more than A decade helping American families navigate through the maze of choosing the right health care option for them . We believe in keeping it simple and clear for our customers. The health insurance industry is constantly changing daily, we make it our mission to make it simple! Providing our customers with all of their health care option in the simplest possible way. We offer our customers more than 60 years of health care market experience.

The position:
We are looking for Prescreeners to screen clients whom have submitted applications for health insurance. As a prescreener it will be your job to screen inbound calls in order to identify the callers needs to be able to redirect them to an agent who will be able to quote them with several policies which will cover their needs thanks to your efforts!
Hourly wage: 130 Pesos
Commission: 20 USD - 50 USD (For every 5 sales in a week you'll be given an extra 100USD!)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wage will be paid ever 5th & 25th
Agents are averaging anywhere from 30k to 50k monthly

Convinently located close the heart of Santo Domingo we are located Av. Charles Sumner 16 one block down from Centro Médico Moderno at the plaza De los Prados. We have an office situated with the entrace at the rear of the plaza.

Enviroment:
Supportive workplace environment will work with you to help you improve and will provide continuous support in and out of the work place. Welcoming staff we hope to have you feel like you're a part of the team from day one!

Training:
streamlined training process will be provided training is only 1 day with 2 hours verbal training and several hours nesting to ensure that you are familiar with the system but to also make sure that you will be on the phones and making money as soon as possible.

If you or someone you know might be interested in the position please reach out via email @ pmc1sdq@gmail.com or via phone or Whatsapp @ 809-908-0767.
Thank you for your time!

M

melphis

130 pesos per hour? That's a whole $2.40 USD per hour. Maybe this should be in the Clown Bin lol

E

El Rey de Mangu

More call center propaganda. Meanwhile the FTC doing their best to shut down this crap.

S

Sosua Sonny

130 pesos per hour? That's a whole $2.40 USD per hour. Maybe this should be in the Clown Bin lol

If you factor in the commissions the salary is okay. They are looking for people that can close deals. If you can't close any deals then you are only worth $2.40 an hour.

E

El Rey de Mangu

If you factor in the commissions the salary is okay. They are looking for people that can close deals. If you can't close any deals then you are only worth $2.40 an hour.

Does this guy have an RNC? how can you hire folks on the ground here? I guess you hire overstayers millennials who ran out of weed money, but any income gained on Dominican soil is subject to ITBIS and must file your forms 505 and 506, of course, and the Nomina to the TSS monthly.

S

Sosua Sonny

Does this guy have an RNC? how can you hire folks on the ground here? I guess you hire overstayers millennials who ran out of weed money, but any income gained on Dominican soil is subject to ITBIS and must file your forms 505 and 506, of course, and the Nomina to the TSS monthly.

Hey Pedro compose your self. I merely commented on the salary aspect of the help wanted which the pay is reasonable if you factor in the commissions. It seems you have a dislike for overstayer millennia's which is none of my concern. All the questions you directed at me should be directed to the OP.

E

El Rey de Mangu

Hey Pedro compose your self. I merely commented on the salary aspect of the help wanted which the pay is reasonable if you factor in the commissions. It seems you have a dislike for overstayer millennia's which is none of my concern. All the questions you directed at me should be directed to the OP.

pedro? lol. lets look at the legality of the business. thats all mate . If your name has "Sosua" in the title, then for sure you know all the rules :)

D

Derfish

Who do you guys hire if not overstaying gringos?

A

AlterEgo

You guys are unbelievable, you can argue about a job offer and even take THAT off topic.

Thread has been cleaned up.

If anyone wants to apply, contact the OP, info in post.

Status
Not open for further replies.