Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

yes contact Gorgon....I bought my cars from private parties, sign on back window..I was in car business in mgt, and was a buyer for dealerships, and you need to be a professional here...Toyotas are king here but the prices are very high...Have a camry and Hyundai sonata now, bought both myself..for the money I would tale my Hyundai sonata over the camry only because of price, and came from factory as a lpi...burns propane..if you buy a 4 wheel drive just remember what gasoline costs here,...…….Doc...……..

2. Likes StaseyA liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Can the OP contact via PM if Gorgon is banned for the time being?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike ( Gorgon) was a perfect car finder for us. We are beyond satisfied with our used car found by him. You can reach him by email:[email protected]

5. Likes StaseyA, JDJones liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

my first order of business is to say a heartfelt thank you to all the members here who have said all these positive things about my efforts. i appreciate your kindness.

i just want to clear up one misconception put forward by a poster...there is no such thing as a dealer matching the lowest prices in the used car market. the new car price is exactly that....the price..

https://www.supercarros.com/carros/c...?Condition=251

and forget about trying to get any breaks..that works in the used car arena, not new cars.

the problem with buying a new car is that you lose 10% of the sticker price driving it out the gate, and a further 10% in the first year of use. buy it for 1 million pesos today, and you struggle to get 750k a year later. better to let some guy buy it new, take the initial loss, then you slide in and buy it after 2 years. if it is a car which was bought at somewhere like Viamar, and has all its service records, that is as good as a used car can get. it will not have a CARFAX, but it will not have been used in Green Bay....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i misspoke in the prior thread. the sentence should have read..

there is no such thing as a dealer matching the lowest price in the new car market...my bad.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the Gorgon is the guy to get you a very good used car. He's the expert. We know, we have a wonderful car that he found.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    my first order of business is to say a heartfelt thank you to all the members here who have said all these positive things about my efforts. i appreciate your kindness.

i just want to clear up one misconception put forward by a poster...there is no such thing as a dealer matching the lowest prices in the used car market. the new car price is exactly that....the price..

https://www.supercarros.com/carros/c...?Condition=251

and forget about trying to get any breaks..that works in the used car arena, not new cars.

the problem with buying a new car is that you lose 10% of the sticker price driving it out the gate, and a further 10% in the first year of use. buy it for 1 million pesos today, and you struggle to get 750k a year later. better to let some guy buy it new, take the initial loss, then you slide in and buy it after 2 years. if it is a car which was bought at somewhere like Viamar, and has all its service records, that is as good as a used car can get. it will not have a CARFAX, but it will not have been used in Green Bay....
    Hey now, I have family in Green Bay

Post Thanks / Like

Such beneficial websites, thanks I have a similar situation. Good luck with that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12