Watch out for girls like these!!

B

Big

loser thief's !! he probably would have given them pesos if they asked, 4 young scrappy girls, if he fought there probably would have been bloodshed

Z

zoomzx11

The girls are well practiced and spotted the perfect victim.
It is over in under 30 seconds.
If you look anything like this guy do not go into sketchy areas alone.
The location is perfect, old guy is trapped.
Not the first or the last time the girls pulled this off.

R

ramesses

Lucky they did not enter his place. Could have been worse.

Z

zoomzx11

loser thief's !! he probably would have given them pesos if they asked, 4 young scrappy girls, if he fought there probably would have been bloodshed

This old man is not mentally or physically capable of fighting anything.

If the guy was capable the girls would not have singled him out.
Bloodshed?
Get real.

B

Big

This old man is not mentally or physically capable of fighting anything.

If the guy was capable the girls would not have singled him out.
Bloodshed?
Get real.

go start with someone else Mr union shop steward , older people fight back and get hurt. Let 'men" discuss this important issue

J

jd426

I hope the next intended " Victim" shoots all 4 of them in the head ... this is the kind of trash giving the country a bad name.. and people wonder why the Haitian girls ALL get rounded up because of a few bad apples like this ..

F

frank recktenwald

The girls are well practiced and spotted the perfect victim.
It is over in under 30 seconds.
If you look anything like this guy do not go into sketchy areas alone.
The location is perfect, old guy is trapped.
Not the first or the last time the girls pulled this off.
This is not a sketchy place, it's the entrance to the Boathouse and yes the old geezer didn't stand a chance

go start with someone else Mr union shop steward , older people fight back and get hurt. Let 'men" discuss this important issue

Yes, old people fight back but he didn't. They were too quick for him. ;)

Z

zoomzx11

Ouch, a bit touchy this morning eh, Big.

Any geezer who fights back for a few pesos is an old fool.

You were quoting the price of dental work in the DR on another thread.
Are your teeth the removable variety so having them knocked out is no big deal?

Mike Tyson had a quote for folks like yourself, "everyone is a tough guy until they get punched in the face"

Tell us more how real men like yourself react when attacked by four street smart gangster girls that are each armed with a knife and more than willing to stab an old gringo who resists.

I would love to hear how you would turn a simple strong arm robbery into a murder.
You have a proven capability to act without thinking so I would like to hear your plan for the gangster girls.
You do have a plan, or is it all just talk?

F

frank recktenwald

Gentlemen, plse keep your bs for the off topic section.!!

Z

zoomzx11

I hope the next intended " Victim" shoots all 4 of them in the head ... this is the kind of trash giving the country a bad name.. and people wonder why the Haitian girls ALL get rounded up because of a few bad apples like this ..

These gangster girls are Haitian?
I must have missed that part or are you just labeling them with no basis in fact.

You have the best ideas, shoot all of them and spend 30 in a Dominican prison although you would likely not live out your sentence one your fellow prisoners found out you shot and killed Dominican girls.

How long have you lived here and learned nothing?
You whip out your big gun and shoot these girls and you are using deadly force against women who may or may not be involved in a robbery attempt.
You are a gringo and you think you could murder the girls like that and be ok.
You carry a walk around gun here?

J

jd426

These gangster girls are Haitian?
I must have missed that part or are you just labeling them with no basis in fact.

You have the best ideas, shoot all of them and spend 30 in a Dominican prison although you would likely not live out your sentence one your fellow prisoners found out you shot and killed Dominican girls.

How long have you lived here and learned nothing?
You whip out your big gun and shoot these girls and you are using deadly force against women who may or may not be involved in a robbery attempt.
You are a gringo and you think you could murder the girls like that and be ok.
You carry a walk around gun here?

You actually LIVE there, and you cant tell these are Haitian Girls ?

wow , just WOW...

S

Sosua Sonny

Similar incident happened to me on my first trip to Sosua many years right on Pedro Clissante. I was surrounded by 5 Hatians girls who were doing the same thing. I grabbed one by the neck and threw her on the ground and punched another on the side of the head. The other 3 scurried away.

W

wrecksum

Those girls have knives or box cutters in their purses..Good luck with fighting back!!

Z

zoomzx11

Those girls have knives or box cutters in their purses..Good luck with fighting back!!

No worry there.
This is just "tough guy man talk".
They are not fighting back or shooting anyone.

Anyone who has been here for more than one day knows exactly what you typed and it goes for the guys as well as the girls.
The old worn out machetes are not tossed away.
With a little grinding they make a wicked long stabbing weapon.

Z

zoomzx11

You actually LIVE there, and you cant tell these are Haitian Girls ?

wow , just WOW...

Good to know you can tell by their looks in a 28 second video they are "Haitian Girls".
To be truthful I was worried for a minute you could be a racist pig hiding among us on dr1.

No possibility they might be Dominican girls dressed to appear Haitian to fool people like you who can just tell, eh

It must be comforting to be you and know stuff.
Since you have settled its "Haitian Girls" does that make it more ok to shoot them down.

You never answered my gun question.
You armed and dangerous in the DR with a concealed carry permit.
Never mind, I recall the government added a psychological exam for a get a gun permit to weed out nut cases.
I should be safe as I think I do not look Haitian.

F

frank recktenwald

Good to know you can tell by their looks in a 28 second video they are "Haitian Girls".
To be truthful I was worried for a minute you could be a racist pig hiding among us on dr1.

No possibility they might be Dominican girls dressed to appear Haitian to fool people like you who can just tell, eh

It must be comforting to be you and know stuff.
Since you have settled its "Haitian Girls" does that make it more ok to shoot them down.

You never answered my gun question.
You armed and dangerous in the DR with a concealed carry permit.
Never mind, I recall the government added a psychological exam for a get a gun permit to weed out nut cases.
I should be safe as I think I do not look Haitian.

Zoomie, you should get your eyes checked. ;)

Z

zoomzx11

Zoomie, you should get your eyes checked. ;)

Since you seem unaware of racial stereotyping here is an example.

I hope the next intended " Victim" shoots all 4 of them in the head ... this is the kind of trash giving the country a bad name.. and people wonder why the Haitian girls ALL get rounded up because of a few bad apples like this

And it has nothing to do with vision.
No one can tell a persons place of birth from a 28 second video.
Its racist as well as ignorant to definitively say the girls are Haitian.

No one knows, its a guess based on preconceived prejudicial notions, nothing more other than the poster is a racist fool to type a comment this on a public forum.

D

Dr_Taylor

How does one know that these girls are Haitian? There exists native born Dominicans who confuse their own for Haitians.