2019 Bass Tournament - Haltillo Resovoir

D

DR_Guy

Here is the info on the 2019 Dominican Bass Tournament. During the same week we are having an Eco Tourism fair. You can bring your jetski and you can camp or stay at a nearby hotel. Supposedly might be a few pros from NA as they are trying to make it an international event.

If you haven't see the National Park Anna Vargas, it is very nice. Kioskos, bathrooms, bbq grills, and lots of grass to camp on plus full time rangers. Due to drought, water is low, but lake is usable. Several restaurants on lake serve local fish.

2Oirnuq.jpg

K

Kip

Wait....Bass fishing exists here? I'm absolutely dumbstruck. I've lived here nearly 5 years and never heard such. Good to know!

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

C

CristoRey

Here is the info on the 2019 Dominican Bass Tournament. During the same week we are having an Eco Tourism fair. You can bring your jetski and you can camp or stay at a nearby hotel. Supposedly might be a few pros from NA as they are trying to make it an international event.

If you haven't see the National Park Anna Vargas, it is very nice. Kioskos, bathrooms, bbq grills, and lots of grass to camp on plus full time rangers. Due to drought, water is low, but lake is usable. Several restaurants on lake serve local fish.

2Oirnuq.jpg

Holy cow!
I've lived here almost 8 years and never heard of anyone fishing
for freshwater bass, let alone a tournament. This is fantastic.