Results of Cabarete and Sosua primaries for Sindico

W

windeguy

Anyone have links to who the candidates will be for Sinidico in Cabarete and Sosua after the recent primaries were held?

M

Matilda

The results will not be published until tomorrow.

Matilda

R

ramesses

Link works fine for me

Matilda

It may be for certain countries. I get the denial also.

jce.gob.do
Access restricted.

Incident ID
2019-10-16T15:10:43Z|XXX.XXX.XX.11|
Your IP address
XXX.XXX.XX.11
Server IP
XXX.XXX.XXX.81
Code
Access rules.
Description
Due to cyber attacks from multiple locations, access to this website has been temporarily restricted. Debido a ataques cibernéticos desde distintas regiones, el acceso a este sitio web se ha restringido temporalmente.

W

windeguy

So can someone please post the results. Link does not work . I get Forbidden 403 as well even today.

W

waytogo

Link works for me..........
119 pages of vote totals under different categories/names.........

M

Matilda

As waytogo says there are 119 pages, and unfortunately I do not have time to got through all of them for you. All I spotted quickly is that there is no PLD mayoral candidate which means there was not a competition for the primaries and that the post has been reserved, but no idea who it has been reserved for.

Matilda

W

windeguy

I was only looking for names for the Mayors in Cabarete and Sosua.

V

visitante

For Cabarete the primary winner for the PLD was Freddy Cruz and for the PRM Wilson Zapete. For the PAL which had no primary the candidate is Rey Arevalo and for the PRSC which also had no primary the candidate is Atahulapa Paulino. I didn't follow Sosua.

W

windeguy

Thanks. I had no idea that the current mayor was not going to be against Wilson.

W

windeguy

Freddy Cruz, I think, is the owner of Freddy Tours. Wilson Zapata owns the seafood restaurant at La Boca and has a business at the junction of the main highway and the river east of Cabarete center.

visitante

Jun 5, 2010
Freddy Cruz, I think, is the owner of Freddy Tours. Wilson Zapata owns the seafood restaurant at La Boca and has a business at the junction of the main highway and the river east of Cabarete center.

Freddy Linares owns Freddy Tours.