Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I know a guy up in Tampa who's asked me to be a
    distributor for his CBD Oil product. Claims its legal
    in all states however, I looked into it and was told its
    illegal down here.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

It is definitely illegal to import into the DR. Another instance of not much enforcement if Jesus can even determine what the stuff is while rummaging through a suitcase. Aduanas may be a bit more on the ball especially if more than a bottle or two arrives at the same time.

Post #11 pretty clearly spells out that even in the US the Feds are currently busy frying bigger fish but could elect to act if CBD is being shipped across state lines or exported out of the USA. As more states decriminalize the use of pot and pot products more an more CBD oil with THC will begin showing up. At some point it will reach critical mass and all CBD products will come under stricter enforcement just to keep matters simple. I suspect most of the CBD in this country comes from the US, most likely via Amazon.

Here in the DR I have been unable to find any law specifically mentioning CBD but that doesn't mean there isn't one. As far as I can tell, it's more like CBD comes from marijuana or hemp and therefore is prohibited - full stop.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456