Watch out on Monday - 14 October

M

Matilda

El ex presidente Leonel Fernández convocó a sus seguidores a otra protesta frente a la Junta Central Electoral para este lunes 14 de octubre a las 10:00 de la mañana.

Ex president Fernandez has called on his followers to protest at the JCE on Monday at 10 am. Word on the street is that there will be simultaneous protests around the country, so keep an eye on your local news to see if it might affect you.

Matilda

D

Derfish

Thanks, sounds like a good time to curl up with a book.

Last edited:
M

melphis

Why can't previously elected politicians just ride off into the sunset and be forgotten?
Why can't they just pack up their crayons and go home?
Maybe we can convince them that a good bottle of cognac, a nice cigar, a handgun and a walk in the woods (by themselves) would be so much better than embarrassing themselves and believing they are still wanted.

M

Mauricio

:eek:gre:arriving tomorrow and will have to visit customers all over the capital from Monday till Friday. Especially in Herrera......:(

F

Fulano2

Why can't previously elected politicians just ride off into the sunset and be forgotten?
Maybe we can convince them that a good bottle of cognac, a nice cigar, a handgun and a walk in the woods (by themselves) would be so much better than embarrassing themselves and believing they are still wanted.

He is afraid of investigations...

I

irishpaddy

would you give up the brown paper bag that easy ?...the money these guys have robbed id have to be dragged down the highway and thrown on a plane before I would give up

I

irishpaddy

I just wanted to feel the power of a " MOD " for a few seconds

J

JDFriend

Don't know if any truth, but a local newspaper says that Leonel will leave the PLD .... As mentioned before, does not seem that he's getting the message. Politics are always entertaining, here and in many countries.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

M

Matilda

Leonel will speak again on TV tomorrow, Sunday at 10pm. There are rumours he will leave, but who knows what he will do at this stage.

Matilda