Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

That was my only random & I forget where it was

But remember, I had already been given the 3rd degree for forgetting keys on my pocket or something

My old mother got the work over often.... in the wheelchair !!
    Now - she didn't look that old - but was !

Yes... they have their instincts those border people

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been searched on my return to Canada about 10 out of the last 20 trips. The best part is that I give away most of the stuff when in the DR, so there is very little to search.

Have been tempted to return some time with nothing but not sure if the authorities would see the humour in that.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell them I am your friend Buggagangbang and give them a little surprise at strip down time!

4. Likes rogerjac, Ecoman1949, dulce liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I landed at 10 this morning
    Set to back room
    Security looked at computer and said you can leave
    Lol
    That's twice back to back now

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thompstr View Post
    I landed at 10 this morning
    Set to back room
    Security looked at computer and said you can leave
    Lol
    That's twice back to back now

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    don't feel bad years ago I took one of the Haitian statues back for my soninlaw after they decided it was not full of coke or whatever I spent the next 5 years being the random searche anywhere i flew and used my passport for ID.

7. Likes thompstr liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slowmo View Post
    I have been searched on my return to Canada about 10 out of the last 20 trips. The best part is that I give away most of the stuff when in the DR, so there is very little to search.

Have been tempted to return some time with nothing but not sure if the authorities would see the humour in that.
    I always go back with an empty carry-on and my computer bag...Arrived with two to four large suitcases... I leave the suitcases in DR, I must have a dozen there.... really cheap units and folks treasure then for storing clothing into..... they have no bureaus.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

That is except the time I was taking coffee back to Canada

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    I always go back with an empty carry-on and my computer bag...Arrived with two to four large suitcases... I leave the suitcases in DR, I must have a dozen there.... really cheap units and folks treasure then for storing clothing into..... they have no bureaus.
    I usually get cheap suitcases at used furniture and clothing stores or get friends to give me old ones. I have a pile of them here also. Girlfriend wont get rid of them so they just take up room.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerjac View Post
    I usually get cheap suitcases at used furniture and clothing stores or get friends to give me old ones. I have a pile of them here also. Girlfriend wont get rid of them so they just take up room.
    Maybe if that is how you acquire them you should pass them on. No I don't need one, just sayin.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerjac View Post
    I found two large ones on CraigsList and made sure one fits inside the other to make the return trip easier. The biggest is an old hard sided Samsonite. I take them back empty. I don't pay for checked bags so no big deal returning with them.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast