ISSUES GETTING/STAYING SIGNED ON...???

F

flyinroom

Help.
I keep getting logged off by some mysterious force. I could understand it happening after many minutes of inactivity but...
This is in mere seconds.
Very annoying.
Sign in...get logged off...sign in again...get logged off again and on and on it goes.
Is it just me?

C

Cdn_Gringo

The inactivity setting on this site is set pretty low. You will be logged out by the system when that limit expires. You will also be logged out if a program on your computer deletes the DR1 cookie while you are still logged in.

The only way I know of to prevent being logged out automatically is to check the "Keep me logged in" button to the right of the password box when you sign in.

J

JDJones

The inactivity setting on this site is set pretty low. You will be logged out by the system when that limit expires. You will also be logged out if a program on your computer deletes the DR1 cookie while you are still logged in.

The only way I know of to prevent being logged out automatically is to check the "Keep me logged in" button to the right of the password box when you sign in.

I don't think that's the problem he is having. I have had the same issue for ages with Carlos (I think) and was told they were working on it.

Nothing to do with the "Keep me logged in" selection.

I log in, select "Get all new posts" and when I click it shows there are no new posts and I'm not logged in any longer.

but, I get a "posts in the last 24 hours Here" message that I have to click to see the new posts.

When I select a post, I'm not logged in, but if I refresh the page, THEN I am logged in.

It's been that way for a few months now.

C

carlos

The migration we will be doing should solve this issue for the few having a problem.

I along with many don't have this issue. I do have the "keep me logged in" selected. Always remember to clear your history and open a new browser as this has helped others.

J

JDJones

The migration we will be doing should solve this issue for the few having a problem.

I along with many don't have this issue. I do have the "keep me logged in" selected. Always remember to clear your history and open a new browser as this has helped others.

Been there, done that.

Clearing my history doesn't help, and I get to enter my user name and password on all of the websites I access daily. Great fun!

Any idea when the migration will happen?

C

carlos

Been there, done that.

Clearing my history doesn't help, and I get to enter my user name and password on all of the websites I access daily. Great fun!

I hear you JD but figured I would bring it up.

There are a few things still trying to be ironed out but ideally we would like to commit to a date that's within 30-90 days.

Will let you know when a date is finalized.

U

USA DOC

Been there, done that.

...same problem here...