Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. #21
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He probably leaves a mess after using it....not even for 1200 she does it... Sorry Derfish, just a

  2. #22
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    371
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    OK OK, I'll clean your bathroom for 1100 pesos. But no funny stuff!!!

  3. #23
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    How come is it that the dominican women cannot figure out the simplest things about money? " I need 1200 pesos for the salon."
    "OK I will give you 1200 if you clean the bathroom?"
    "But you won't unless I clean your bathroom?"
    "If I have to pay someone else to clean the bathroom I won't have it to give to you for the salon."
    Then she left me a couple of weeks later, took my bank card and liberated $150 from my US account. But feeding her and giving her a place to live wasn't enuff. She had to grab and run, now I hear she's broke and wants to come back. She cannot seem to understand why not! I told her that chicas are like buses, one goes and another will be along in 20 minutes!
    So it is like the old proverb about the goose that laid golden eggs, until the farmer butchered her to find where they were coming from. No more golden eggs.
    Could have lived forever (or until I was gone) with me, but no had to kill the source.
    Same old same old!
    That's cold hearted may I ask where the girl is from?. I'm talking to a "good girl" works at a government job. she is from Santo Domingo and I swear its the same.

    Her "Good morning love"
    Me: "Good morning"
    "My phone is broke I need it fixed so I can talk to you"
    "How much is it to be fixed" ?
    "50 bucks"
    "Nah, I pass I haven't even got to the island and your in my pockets. Plus I already give you 30. "
    "Im single and got kids life its hard and not having a phone is not safe."
    "I give you 30 again but don't ask again. im already paying for bus your ticket to come up to puerta plata in march, giving your mom 80 bucks to watch your kids and buying you a new iphone."
    ****Send her the 30 bucks by western***.
    " Did you get money?"
    "yes, thanks for nothing"
    **blocks me**
    This is after 3 months of talking daily, showing me pictures of the countryside. Me teaching her English and she teaching me Spanish. I really like her she was bilingual , college educated and had a nice place.

  4. #24
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ogunjobi123 View Post
    That's cold hearted may I ask where the girl is from?. I'm talking to a "good girl" works at a government job. she is from Santo Domingo and I swear its the same.

    Her "Good morning love"
    Me: "Good morning"
    "My phone is broke I need it fixed so I can talk to you"
    "How much is it to be fixed" ?
    "50 bucks"
    "Nah, I pass I haven't even got to the island and your in my pockets. Plus I already give you 30. "
    "Im single and got kids life its hard and not having a phone is not safe."
    "I give you 30 again but don't ask again. im already paying for bus your ticket to come up to puerta plata in march, giving your mom 80 bucks to watch your kids and buying you a new iphone."
    ****Send her the 30 bucks by western***.
    " Did you get money?"
    "yes, thanks for nothing"
    **blocks me**
    This is after 3 months of talking daily, showing me pictures of the countryside. Me teaching her English and she teaching me Spanish. I really like her she was bilingual , college educated and had a nice place.
    If you want to meet decent woman in the DR who don't look at you like an ATM then stay away from the capital.

    One of my premiere places to meet down to earth, decent and honest women is San Juan de la Maguana.

    You have to meet women from smaller farming towns.

  5. #25
    Silver
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosua Sonny View Post
    If you want to meet decent woman in the DR who don't look at you like an ATM then stay away from the capital.

    One of my premiere places to meet down to earth, decent and honest women is San Juan de la Maguana.

    You have to meet women from smaller farming towns.
    I dunno about this. Does it really matter where they are from? Exactly what is it that makes her a "good girl". Maybe it's us and not them at all. We all bring our excess baggage from wherever we come from to the DR in search of a better life whatever that is for us. What exactly are we expecting from those we partner up with and more importantly is, do they understand what we expect from them? Equally important is what do we really know about them before we partner up and are we willing to explore in detail what kind of person they are, or do we just "go for it" and take the learn as we go plan?

    My opinion is that most just go for it and hope for the best. How many people that hook up with a Dominican go through the same rituals that they would in the country that they come from getting to know a person before taking the plunge. I think that many of us are unwilling or sometimes unable to go through the getting to know them process and more times then not just dive right in. There is nothing wrong with doing this as long as you understand the risks and have both eyes wide open understanding how the relationship will probably turn out and here's where the problem lies.. When a ST relationship goes south, why is it so hard to admit that we were wrong, that the "love" we were searching for is not there, and we're being used as an ATM? Instead, many move onto the next level of "trying to make it work". For these poor souls, that's when things in their lives go from bad to worse in a hurry, and their dreams of "Life in Paradise" fall by the wayside..

    Maybe we need to change our perspective on what the expectations of a relationship are and move these expectations to be more in line to how Dominicans think they should go. We are visitors in their country and why should we expect them to conform to our beliefs? Maybe it's us that need to change our beliefs and conform more to their beliefs..

    Who knows.. Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus..

  6. Likes Cdn_Gringo, bienamor, Caonabo liked this post
  7. #26
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstarebel View Post
    I dunno about this. Does it really matter where they are from? Exactly what is it that makes her a "good girl". Maybe it's us and not them at all. We all bring our excess baggage from wherever we come from to the DR in search of a better life whatever that is for us. What exactly are we expecting from those we partner up with and more importantly is, do they understand what we expect from them? Equally important is what do we really know about them before we partner up and are we willing to explore in detail what kind of person they are, or do we just "go for it" and take the learn as we go plan?

    My opinion is that most just go for it and hope for the best. How many people that hook up with a Dominican go through the same rituals that they would in the country that they come from getting to know a person before taking the plunge. I think that many of us are unwilling or sometimes unable to go through the getting to know them process and more times then not just dive right in. There is nothing wrong with doing this as long as you understand the risks and have both eyes wide open understanding how the relationship will probably turn out and here's where the problem lies.. When a ST relationship goes south, why is it so hard to admit that we were wrong, that the "love" we were searching for is not there, and we're being used as an ATM? Instead, many move onto the next level of "trying to make it work". For these poor souls, that's when things in their lives go from bad to worse in a hurry, and their dreams of "Life in Paradise" fall by the wayside..

    Maybe we need to change our perspective on what the expectations of a relationship are and move these expectations to be more in line to how Dominicans think they should go. We are visitors in their country and why should we expect them to conform to our beliefs? Maybe it's us that need to change our beliefs and conform more to their beliefs..

    Who knows.. Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus..
    Screw that. This is the 3rd girl to ask for money and flake when I'm trying do it the respectful way. I'm going to go back to 8 years ago to my college phase.
    Find em
    Friend em
    F*** em
    Forget em

  8. Likes Commander Ooh La La, USN liked this post
  9. #27
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ogunjobi123 View Post
    ****Send her the 30 bucks by western***.
    " Did you get money?"
    "yes, thanks for nothing"
    **blocks me**
    This is after 3 months of talking daily, showing me pictures of the countryside. Me teaching her English and she teaching me Spanish. I really like her she was bilingual , college educated and had a nice place.
    Wait, you sent a girl money, prior to meeting her?

  10. Likes JDJones liked this post
  11. #28
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Wait, you sent a girl money, prior to meeting her?
    Yes just 3 of them for a total of 120. I'm not a sucker just rolled the dice and lost all 3 times.

  12. Likes JDJones liked this post
  13. #29
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosua Sonny View Post
    If you want to meet decent woman in the DR who don't look at you like an ATM then stay away from the capital.

    One of my premiere places to meet down to earth, decent and honest women is San Juan de la Maguana.

    You have to meet women from smaller farming towns.
    Decent women?
    Derfish is a true romantic renaissance man at heart.
    Why on earth would he want a decent woman?
    Besides if he wants a decent woman he can go back to the US anytime.
    Three dates, at least one in a good restaurant then he gets to meet the parents, nah.

    Had a friend who met the love of his life.
    Before they could get "serious" he had to get a blood test, turn over his social media and she ran a background on him.
    They got married and within six months she was dealing cocaine out of his house while he was at work.
    It did not last either.

  14. Likes Derfish liked this post
  15. #30
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ogunjobi123 View Post
    Yes just 3 of them for a total of 120. I'm not a sucker just rolled the dice and lost all 3 times.
    No, you just don't know how to play the game, a "nice girl" never asks for money on Badoo or LatinEuro.

    You got some learnin' to do if you want to meet non-putas son, you ain't gonna meet them prior to arrival if you be sendin' 'em Western Union. They are picking up Western Union from three other pendejos while their novio waits on his moto outfront.

  16. Likes Sosua Sonny, Fulano2 liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •