The goose that laid the golden eggs

D

Derfish

How come is it that the dominican women cannot figure out the simplest things about money? " I need 1200 pesos for the salon."
"OK I will give you 1200 if you clean the bathroom?"
"But you won't unless I clean your bathroom?"
"If I have to pay someone else to clean the bathroom I won't have it to give to you for the salon."
Then she left me a couple of weeks later, took my bank card and liberated $150 from my US account. But feeding her and giving her a place to live wasn't enuff. She had to grab and run, now I hear she's broke and wants to come back. She cannot seem to understand why not! I told her that chicas are like buses, one goes and another will be along in 20 minutes!
So it is like the old proverb about the goose that laid golden eggs, until the farmer butchered her to find where they were coming from. No more golden eggs.
Could have lived forever (or until I was gone) with me, but no had to kill the source.
Same old same old!

Reactions: nigrarosa
A

AlterEgo

Fish, be grateful it was only $150, could have been much worse. Did you read about the dead Italian guy in Boca Chica? Courtesy of his lovely girlfriend, with help from her sister and sister’s boyfriend.

F

Fulano2

Derfish, at your mature age you might considere dedicate time on more serious things than straycats....literature, spiritual things, art. Etc...

F

frank recktenwald

Derfish, at your mature age you might considere dedicate time on more serious things than straycats....literature, spiritual things, art. Etc...

Fish has been married a zillion times, he must be a masochist or a romantic or both. ;)

• Haha
F

frank recktenwald

How come is it that the dominican women cannot figure out the simplest things about money? " I need 1200 pesos for the salon."
"If I have to pay someone else to clean the bathroom I won't have it to give to you for the salon."
Then she left me a couple of weeks later, took my bank card and liberated $150 from my US account. But feeding her and giving her a place to live wasn't enuff. She had to grab and run, now I hear she's broke and wants to come back. She cannot seem to understand why not! I told her that chicas are like buses, one goes and another will be along in 20 minutes!
So it is like the old proverb about the goose that laid golden eggs, until the farmer butchered her to find where they were coming from. No more golden eggs.
Could have lived forever (or until I was gone) with me, but no had to kill the source.
Same old same old!

Hey Fish, you can't expect a woman having to clean your pipes and then still having to clean the bathroom without some additional chilito. ;)

• Haha
T

Tamborista

Hire a housekeeper that wants to make a propina, you are doing this backwards Derf!
It kind reminds of a Seinfeld episode.

M

Mauricio

If you clean the bathroom I’ll give you 1200 pesos...so you’re dating the maid?

Z

zoomzx11

Do not let these naysayers slow you down.
Kissing frogs is the way to find your princess and you keep right on, its healthy.

$150.00 is only the cost of business. I wager you got your money's worth.

Get right back out hunting around the pond for your next frog.
It is all a numbers game.
Every frog you kiss brings you one step closer.

D

Derfish

Same old same old!

Chapter 2
So I get home from Jumbo today and on the floor, presumably shoved under the door is a note in her handwriting saying "Casate conmigo. Quiero ser tu esposa de verdad. Por favor." Honest!

C

caribmike

Chapter 2
So I get home from Jumbo today and on the floor, presumably shoved under the door is a note in her handwriting saying "Casate conmigo. Quiero ser tu esposa de verdad. Por favor." Honest!

I bet she thinks there is another 150 USD somewhere... :bunny:

If not, congrats! :D

M

malko

Chapter 2

Go for it !!!!!

J

jstarebel

Chapter 2

You've been here long enough to know what's goin on, and I know you not only knew this was coming, but know what to do with this typical Dominicana behavior. I got a good chuckle out of reading her note.. Take care Derf.

R

rogerjac

sounds like a keeper for sure. don't pass this one up. true love

L

ljmesg

1200 pesos for the salon and a toilet scrubbing is what you are calling Golden Eggs?

I'd hate to see your Dominican brown eggs[emoji52]

Good Lord, Man.

W

william webster

Derf---

take a deep breath..... relax

then give her the hoof.....bye bye

Somethiunga bout the number of fish in the sea...

Know when you made a mistake
Live & learn

Nothing like a new one
Who cleans the bathroom!!