Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. #41
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ogunjobi123 View Post
    No im more advanced than that fellas. I went on facebook went to university and real estate companies and added the chicks who liked posts. I didn't go on a dating site. I got this.
    Posting of the century.

  2. Likes Fulano2 liked this post
  3. #42
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I meant the amounts two girls I gave 30 and the last 60. When i told them no more I got cut off. Its not a loss. I rather roll the dice and loss 120 then see them and they take me for more. I'm just over thinking this. I joined and people was ragging on sosua so I thought I online poach Santo Domingo woman. All good. I'm going to join the mongers.

  4. Likes slowmo liked this post
  5. #43
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ever since the advent of the smart phone and social media even the Dominican chicas living far away from anything are online. And they are pretty smart with their tactics for expanding Western Union. Don't waste your time with them.

  6. #44
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    And they are pretty smart with their tactics for expanding Western Union. .
    I wonder how they pronounce it..

  7. #45
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    I wonder how they pronounce it..
    Bimenco, is how they pronounce the name on the Western Union building which is written Vimenco.

  8. Likes jd_mine liked this post
  9. #46
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Ever since the advent of the smart phone and social media even the Dominican chicas living far away from anything are online. And they are pretty smart with their tactics for expanding Western Union. Don't waste your time with them.
    ...Western Union is a full time job... in the DR...….

  10. #47
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ….Fish.. you need a better vetting process...but you will still end up with the atm criminals, and the head first sperm banks...….

  11. #48
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ogunjobi123 View Post
    I meant the amounts two girls I gave 30 and the last 60. When i told them no more I got cut off. Its not a loss. I rather roll the dice and loss 120 then see them and they take me for more. I'm just over thinking this. I joined and people was ragging on sosua so I thought I online poach Santo Domingo woman. All good. I'm going to join the mongers.
    I hope you at least got porno pix from these girls...

    some sort of satisfaction for blowing your loose change !!!

    Try that trick next time !!!!



    Nooo, never tried it ----
    in case TT is thinking of asking

    They do , however, ask for some from me on occasion.....
    THat's when I ask for their money

    Works every time !!!

  12. #49
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ogunjobi123 View Post
    I meant the amounts two girls I gave 30 and the last 60. When i told them no more I got cut off. Its not a loss. I rather roll the dice and loss 120 then see them and they take me for more. I'm just over thinking this. I joined and people was ragging on sosua so I thought I online poach Santo Domingo woman. All good. I'm going to join the mongers.
    On this site you have to have the ability to take jabs just as good as you can give them. The discussions at time do get heated. The best threads is when you hit a nerve and you know you got under the other guys skin. Similar how they got under you skin in this thread.

  13. #50
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No because they are "good girls" I take that back am I a sucker.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •