i give up...

R

rogerjac

I was signed up a few years ago with EPS. their "I forgot my password" wont help me get in. So I tried with 4 other cargo delivery places and none will let me in after signing up. Is there something im missing? Or should I just go to an office and have them try and help me.

P

Peterj

Website of EPS is a disaster the last months.
Yesterday I had 3 packages ready to be picked up, today zero....and I didn't pick them up.
Better go there personally, good luck.

PS. Never give up on anything here.....always maintain hope.....:nervous:

D

Derfish

I was signed up a few years ago with EPS. their "I forgot my password" wont help me get in. So I tried with 4 other cargo delivery places and none will let me in after signing up. Is there something im missing? Or should I just go to an office and have them try and help me.

Jetpack is good. I've used them for years. They tell me when my package hits Miami and then when it gets to SD and then when it is ready to pick up.

J

josh2203

Yesterday I had 3 packages ready to be picked up, today zero....and I didn't pick them up.

I'm with BMCargo for years (and I have to say, in particular for DR standards, their website has always been top-notch), but as they don't bring payment cards to the DR, had to open an account with EPS recently. Have to agree, this definitely was not the fault of the OP. I use internet for a living and troubleshoot countless tech issues almost daily, but it required me to chat with EPS almost an hour to just get into my account. Reason: When I signed up, they never sent me any login credentials. For some reason, it took the rep a really long time just to find out how to get my password. I, of course, checked spam-folders, double-checked my email spelling etc., but they never sent any notifications.

Unless I'm mistaken, they also publish zero information on the shipping rates on their website, but just say how much you owe once the shipment has arrived? It could be that I overlooked something, hopefully not...

S

SKY

EPS always sends me an Email when the package has arrived. And they are always prompt. Do they not have your Email?

C

cobraboy

My "password" to log onto EPS isn't a password, it's a four digit PIN number.

I get instant updates from EPS for all my packages. Excellent service.

P

Peterj

EPS always sends me an Email when the package has arrived. And they are always prompt. Do they not have your Email?

Emails and websites are 2 different things.
Yes, I receive the emails, but the website is extremely slow and sometimes the amount of items "on the way"/"received" is incorrect.

Tried to change my password/pin a long time ago, never worked.

R

rubio_higuey

Seems like you're banned for life from using courier services on the DR. Use your wife/novia account instead.

R

rogerjac

Seems like you're banned for life from using courier services on the DR. Use your wife/novia account instead.

must have something to do with residency status...I should look into it. Novia dosent have an account so I guess im out of luck.

T

tee

That is why I use CPS and they have an app for your cel phone which tells you where the parcel is (ie. in Miami, in transit, in customs or on the way to the office). The app also tells you how much the package weighs so you know how much you are going to pay. I find that the service with CPS to be excellent. There are some good choices in the Sosua area, but my preferred one is CPS>