In search of Bridge players

B

bridgeinparadise

Duplicate bridge? Party bridge? Chicago style bridge? I need three other humans who know how to bid, at least, and we can go from there. It's the best way to while away hours after too much sun, meet new people, and socialize.
The world's greatest card game counts Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and even Gandhi as fans. DR deserves a bridge community, and I'm willing to travel along the north coast or to Santiago, with notice. Message me! Let the games begin!

N

Norberto61

I shall be ini Sosua from Oct 27 to Nov 5 - If you need a fourth PM me - I was once an intermediate player but I am very rusty

bridgeinparadise

Oct 20, 2019
How exciting! The timing is perfect. I have been trying for two days to learn how to PM you, but can't. We'd absolutely love to coordinate, and rusty intermediate is just our style. We're willing to meet you in Sosua, or invite you to Cabarete to play. The 3rd or 4th would be best for us. Thanks for the reply!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
How exciting! The timing is perfect. I have been trying for two days to learn how to PM you, but can't. We'd absolutely love to coordinate, and rusty intermediate is just our style. We're willing to meet you in Sosua, or invite you to Cabarete to play. The 3rd or 4th would be best for us. Thanks for the reply!

You need a minimum of 10 posts to be able to send a PM........

bridgeinparadise

Oct 20, 2019
Bridge is a four player game. Well, I'm not traveling around, but currently live and work in the North Coast so willing to travel to play. :) When I lived in the States, I was able to travel to regional and sectional tournaments.