Marbete 2020. Santiago.

M

malko

I am looking for somewhere to buy the marbete near the national supermarket on the 27 ( the one next to the guacalito ). If possible, walking distance.

Thanks all.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Soooo....... ended up going to a ass9ciation de ahora, etc.........
And the name of my wife had been corrected automatically in the system during 2019 :(
It went from fulana X to fulana X de Y..... with Y being my family name. It also emitted a new matricula number....... so my matricula is now usless and need to get the new one ( 100 pesos ), and impossible to get marbete.

Soooo...... trip to the guacalito in santigo to DGII, where there was literally dozens and dozens of people.
As is the norm here, no one had an effing idea what we had to do........ great.
The best idea came from a military guy who was there to crowd control, he said get the new matricula on internet, followed by the marbete...... ok. Sounds good...... in theory.

But of course the internet site was designed by a drunk and required me to have the new matricula number to ask for the new matricula........duuuh.

Anyhow, a couple of days later, we did it dr style........ we paid a guy 500 pesos at the guacalito/DGII and he cut through all the BS, came back an hour or so later with new matricula and marbete.....
Some things dont change.......well most things dont change here lol.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Oh, btw, when we first went to DGII the lady said the change to the matricula happened because we got married recently.........
I said yeah recently in dr goverment's own special time measurement : 10 years ago ;);)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Oh, btw, when we first went to DGII the lady said the change to the matricula happened because we got married recently.........
I said yeah recently in dr goverment's own special time measurement : 10 years ago ;);)

Actually this makes a lot of sense, as most marriages here are over in much less time. So they wait until 10 years are up to save the paper work.