HillBilly I really need your help!!

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
HillBilly,

Kind sir I know that we have gotten off on the wrong foot with respect to the Haiti issue some time ago that was stupid I am sorry that was like me going to south Florida and discussing Cuban politics with the locals very dumb on my part.

HillBilly I need a person likeyourself with a vast institutional knowlede of Santiago it is for me the most beautiful part of the
Republica!! HB everybody makes mistakes and I have made mine
I know that you have the knowledge that will in no small part allow me to accomplish my goals.

HillBilly I feel like that king of England that was summoned to see the pope but he was required to wait for three outside in the cold with no shoes

HillBilly I am really sorry if I offended I am a hot head sometime and I must control that.

I always say that I am an American by Birth but a DOMINICAN by choice.

HillBilly what do you say let us bury the animous once and for all ok my friend?

Isaac G,

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
re: Good Grief

Isaac, get a grip and pull yourself up by the bootstraps. A a true Dominican, doesn't sound like a dying calf in a snowstorm. Also, your groveling is below a Grand Imperial Wizard like Hillbilly to even respond to..

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Maybe it's me, but.....

Do some people still live in the real world?

I'm sure emailing HB would be a better choice than a public groval, he's as down to earth and straight as it gets.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Issac had just better hope none of the women he is interested in read this board or have knowledge of it's existence, he would hardly be thought of as much of a man

Issac, I have previously "suggested" that you cease your complaining, arguing etc. and GO to the DR and seek out that which you desire. I doubt you are going to receive your gratification on this board, but then there are those....

Janice

Groval in Public

Isaac, even HB will not answer your post, he is a gentleman with too much class. You sure got him wrong in the beginning and public grovalling will never get you out of the hole you dug.
Axe_anim.gif
you axed yourself now come back looking for sympathy.
Send our gentleman friend a PM or email but do not publicaly groval.
hmm3grin2orange.gif
hmm3grin2orange.gif

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Isaac

I think what you really need is a "brujo" para que te den un ba?o de yerbas con albaca, agua de florida, y siete aguas sucias. I know a good one, if you are willing to drive thru four-wheel territory.

TW