Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone drilled a well in Munoz Residential Puerto Plata?

I'm gathing information in context of property in this area. There are a series of areas under development and as far as I know city water lines do not run this far in yet; although there are electrical lines in the area of interest - so my question is and actually, can be extended to surrounding areas in Puerto Plata - has anyone drilled a well, how deep and how much per foot were you charged? Thanks in advance.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arete92 View Post
    I'm gathing information in context of property in this area. There are a series of areas under development and as far as I know city water lines do not run this far in yet; although there are electrical lines in the area of interest - so my question is and actually, can be extended to surrounding areas in Puerto Plata - has anyone drilled a well, how deep and how much per foot were you charged? Thanks in advance.
    Can’t tell you about your area drilling mine is in Sosua 260’ $2000 well with casing...ad well pump and flex pipe coated cable for re&re of pump ,install labour power hook up and misc about $1500-2000 depending on variables

3. Likes arete92 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Can’t tell you about your area drilling mine is in Sosua 260’ $2000 well with casing...ad well pump and flex pipe coated cable for re&re of pump ,install labour power hook up and misc about $1500-2000 depending on variables

Awesome thanks for that info - what does your water test results look like?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Contact Diane at suncampdr.com she has several on her property here in Munoz.

6. Likes arete92 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome thanks for that info - what does your water test results look like?
    They where excellent very good (just expect hard water) ...that will depend on location and depth, water test cost 25 bucks in Puerto Plata..

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

They where excellent very good (just expect hard water) ...that will depend on location and depth, water test cost 25 bucks in Puerto Plata..
    Where can I get water tested please?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neargale View Post
    Where can I get water tested please?
    Sorry I just know how to get there ...here is number you can call for address 809-261-7184 Cubanor microbiology testing

10. Likes Neargale liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I just know how to get there ...here is number you can call for address 809-261-7184 Cubanor microbiology testing
    Google is our friend,
    Calle Margarita Mears, esquina padre castellanos No.9
    Puerto Plata, República Dominicana

website https://laboratoriocubanor.com/nuestros-servicios.html

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I should ask for clarification as well. We all know how un-reliable the water is here and anything I can become self-reliant with in this country I will be ( less headaches ) But, I have heard even if you do not use the public water and instead have a well - you need to pay a tax for this? sounds a little ridiculous as you're not using their municipal water. True or False?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I should ask for clarification as well. We all know how un-reliable the water is here and anything I can become self-reliant with in this country I will be ( less headaches ) But, I have heard even if you do not use the public water and instead have a well - you need to pay a tax for this? sounds a little ridiculous as you're not using their municipal water. True or False?
    True...it’s minimal amount 100-200 peso a month...government owns the water...some pay some don’t welcome to DR where things don’t make sense till you live here for while and still you shake your head..whatttttttttt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast