Has it been raining every day in Sosua?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I am flying down to Sosua on Thursday night and the weather channel.com has said that it has been raining every day and it is forecasted to continue through next Monday.Has it rained that much?Is it just periods of rain or steady rainfall that will put a big damper on my 5 day getaway?
ILoveDr

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It rains, it shines, it rains it shines...

Apparently this low pressure over the Bahamas is messing up our sunshine.
Here in Santiago we had rain yesterday.

Today is is nice with a breeze.

Remember you can get a terrible sunburn even if it is overcast, so sunblock is still de rigor.

The Hillbilly will be in that region this week if you want to have a beer over at Eddy's place...

HB
needs_a_shave.gif

And he might even shave!!

billshar

Jan 15, 2002
It rained in Sosua last Friday evening and again Tuesday afternoon. It has been cloudy but not much rain for most of last week.

This morning the sun came out.

geoffh

May 17, 2002
I have also been "studying" the weather in DR as I arrive this Sunday. It does appear that there are lots of thunderstorms and showers. It's good to know it's not continuous and it will still be warmer than the UK, where it is raining everyday at the moment.

Hope to meet some of you in Eddys during my stay.

GeoffH :cool:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hillbilly

Thanks for the reply and for all of your informative posts.I plan on going to Eddys Friday evening to watch a basketball game around 8 o'clock so hopefully I will run into you.I also am looking forward to meeting Eddy and thanking him for giving me some info on condos and checking if the Europa was open.Hasta luego.
ILoveDr

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Tell Eddy Scott from NY says hello. Say hi to all the beautiful women that work there for me, say hi to HB and ask the bum if he just goes into Sosua when I am not there, and have a great trip. Weather is going to be fine for you. Never rained all day when I was there. Always enough sunshine to make your day!

Regards
Scott