Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I use the ballistics check as an excuse for meatballs and jam in Ikea! I only have them once a year!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DR Solar View Post
    Some look at travel as a pain in the @ss. Some look at the mandatory trip as a pain in the @ss but make the most of it and have a good time. It's up to the individual.

Looking forward to our yearly 2 night trip staying at the Hilton Embassy Suites. Make it a fun adventure.
    Most things in life I can deal with. I have been to Santo Domingo dozens of times. It is never a good thing for me. There is nothing about the place that I like. My Santo Domingo glass is always half empty. I used to travel for a living, staying at a Hilton in a crappy city is not a fun experience. Did I mention I hate Santo Domingo?

3. Likes SKY liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrived at ballistics lab at 8:15 this Monday morning. (They open at 8 AM.) Straight to the desk and then right into a room to hand over my gun. Out and straight over to the counter for photo and finger prints. Didn't even have a chance to sit down until now and that lasted only a couple of minutes. Get gun back and then another window for my new permit. Less then 20 minutes at the most. Only 5 other people in the place for permits. Real nice. UNTIL...

Wife wants to go shopping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12