Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a stand alone multi cd player POP Sosua

My wife has a large CD collection and needs something to player them on. I copied all of them to the laptop, desktop, mp3, ipad, ipod and she doesn't like it. So searching for a multi cd player, stand alone. Used will be fine, as long as it is in good condition. Can not find any in local stores. thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by No Place Like Home View Post
    My wife has a large CD collection and needs something to player them on. I copied all of them to the laptop, desktop, mp3, ipad, ipod and she doesn't like it.
    Save your money and put it towards a new wife, one more in harmony with the wondrous new digital world we live in.

3. Likes JDJones liked this post
    Dislikes No Place Like Home disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by london777 View Post
    Save your money and put it towards a new wife, one more in harmony with the wondrous new digital world we live in.
    Lmaooooo but one thing I've learned about dr1 is that most of these people are old. Let her use her outdated tech if it's easier for her.

5. Likes No Place Like Home liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Lmaooooo but one thing I've learned about dr1 is that most of these people are old. Let her use her outdated tech if it's easier for her.
    Or trade her in for a 2020 model that knows what Emay Pay Tres technology is from YTK!
    He mentioned an iPod, when was the last time you saw one of those?
    Did you catch how much traffic the geriatric insurance thread was getting?

7. Dislikes No Place Like Home disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife has a large CD collection and needs something to player them on. I copied all of them to the laptop, desktop, mp3, ipad, ipod and she doesn't like it. So searching for a multi cd player, stand alone. Used will be fine, as long as it is in good condition. Can not find any in local stores. thanks
    Reminds me of when I took a lady to Office Depot in Florida. Se noticed the clerk spoke Spanish so asked him where we could find a fax machine with that roll of paper inside, I had told her I didn't think they still made them.
    He told her "In a museum maybe." Then she believed me!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife is from Windsor UK. Not sure I want another one. One person form the UK is enough.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

They go for about 20 to 50 used in the U.S. Does ebay sellers ship to DR? if not I can buy it you pay for shipping plus cost.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean by "stand alone" ?
    I have a Sony CDP-CE375 CD changer that accepts 5 CDs and has its original remote control. It is in very good condition. Actually I will pull it out of my sound system since I am not using it anymore. For the right offer I will let it go.
    You will need an amplifier or receiver to use it. I have a Sony STR-DE597 receiver too, if you need one.
    Last edited by gicamuci; 12-06-2019 at 12:05 PM.

12. Likes Buzzard liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks gacimuci, standalone means you don't need to have supporting equiment. Thanks any way. I'll pick something up the next time I'm in the states.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Try a compraventa (Pawnshop).

15. Likes Buzzard liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast