Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,893
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ...and a payday for somebody.

  2. #12
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    30,461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Hilarious really. Yesterday offer of US$100,000 reward leading to his capture, and today just before noon he is captured.

    https://listindiario.com/la-republic...ar-el-abusador

    Matilda
    2 + 2 = 100K. Not a bad days work.

  3. #13
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    He should have been arrested for those pants he is wearing in that photo!

  4. Likes Africaida, caribmike, KyleMackey, Big liked this post
  5. #14
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Maybe the pants were his downfall. "Look for the guy with the ****ty pants"

  6. Likes Garyexpat liked this post
  7. #15
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    ...and a payday for somebody.
    ..his mom has a new Landcruiser..

  8. Likes RDKNIGHT liked this post
  9. #16
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If you have a 100k price on your head and you actually go out in public wearing a clown suit like that, you are begging to be caught.
    No ever said drug dealers were smart

  10. #17
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    17,295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melphis View Post
    If you have a 100k price on your head and you actually go out in public wearing a clown suit like that, you are begging to be caught.
    No ever said drug dealers were smart
    Or that they have good taste. Add crimes against fashion to the charges.

    Moderator East Coast Forum

    www.DR1.com

  11. Likes waytogo liked this post
  12. #18
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    lets hope certain prosecutors in DR or the Mexican cops aint involved ...he might be back out by dinner time

  13. #19
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    855
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Hilarious really. Yesterday offer of US$100,000 reward leading to his capture, and today just before noon he is captured.

    https://listindiario.com/la-republic...ar-el-abusador

    Matilda
    and this proves my point that Cash is king on this island... people laugh at me when I say that... but it's true ... and until the folks here start making a decent liveable wages cash will always be KING .... its funny the next day he is caught ....

  14. #20
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    39,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    Maybe the pants were his downfall. "Look for the guy with the ****ty pants"
    They look like golf pants from Loudmouth Golf.
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •