Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't tried first hand but foodie neighbor said Les Vignerons Vin Rouge and also Galaceu RD $279 Red and White both at Super Super are not bad. In back straight ahead left corner when you go in. Galaceu in boxes on floor and other on display nearby.

2. Likes windeguy, Polar Bear, ctrob liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Hello everyone!
    While exploring the North Coast, I've been trying to make a list of places where to find products of a good quality: a meat without hormones and antibiotics, tomatoes tasting like tomatoes not like a paper, a good wine in a decent price, a fresh fish and so on.
    Supermarkets are disappointing - nothing new - so I turned to some local small business.
    So far I discovered:
    - the German butcher at Sosua
    - fisherman coming back to Cabarete from the sea around 4 pm
    - some fruits and veggies street stands (still, no ripe tomatoes or Hass avocado - does it grow here?)

I am still searching for a real bread, without any softening agents, basically the bread that our grandmothers would eat without being tempted to use it as a sponge.
    As always, all tips will be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at The VegePrincess to see what The VegeMan usually carries.....

https://www.facebook.com/TheVegeMan/...5927331687323/

4. Likes Polar Bear liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Vegeman get a new truck? Looks better than that old beater he used to have.

6. Likes hammerdown liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    Yes he did....

8. Likes ljmesg, hammerdown liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    Thanks man, you just made my day....I'm still laughin, cool.... it's a newer, larger, faster and with commercial refrigeration also....not like the old jalopy....lol...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123