Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaita29 View Post
    I meant his "ex-mujer", the mother of his kids.
    ok...i hear you..

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Meaningless. They could all be quoting each other or the same single unverified source.

But that does not mean those three stories are not credible.
    I think the news sources are getting their info from FB and DR1. Joke..... kind of.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dulce View Post
    I think the news sources are getting their info from FB and DR1. Joke..... kind of.....
    an even bigger joke is that fb and DR1 are getting their information from the news feeds..

4. Likes sylindr, dulce, Auryn, snoozer liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    an even bigger joke is that fb and DR1 are getting their information from the news feeds..
    We all know how accurate Dominican news is don't we? Too many mistakes.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Close friend? Not really. I knew her, met her several times, bought a dog from her, worked with her rehoming Great Danes, collaborated on three projects and was talking about collaborating on a fourth, larger project.

I respected her, admired her diligence and dedication in things she believed in and her passion to make things better. She had an insight into Dominican culture that neither my wife nor I saw, but was interesting. But there may be a difference between simple Dominican life and deep campo life.

I just wanted to steer clear of Danilo. I saw no good in getting close, nor did my wife. The guy always set off my spidey senses.
    Sometimes it is easy to see a deceitful person just by looking in their eyes. I am sure you saw through the window to his soul

7. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Since emotions are running so high, we’ve given a lot of leeway to posters in this thread.

We realize that for those who knew Lindsay well, talking about her helps with the healing process. Those who knew her really well are bothered by the petty bickering. So many vying for the “I knew her best” or “I know more about her life than any of you do” title. As for myself, I see so much misinformation presented as fact, by the press and by posters, and to say it’s aggravating is an understatement.

It’s telling that her closest friends, the people she told her secrets to and who spoke to her almost daily and certainly weekly, have been largely quiet. Think about that. Consider emulating them a bit. They’re passing on information to the attorney Lindsay’s family has hired, working behind the scenes for justice.

Little by little the facts will come out. Not as fast as we’d like, but they’re coming. Just for the record, I’d be one of the first to volunteer to be part of a firing squad.

Admin
    DR1.com

9. Likes laurajane, ctrob, dulce, Chirimoya, Garyexpat and 19 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything in AE's post except for the firing squad bit. I want to know they are rotting in a squalid cell for many long, slow years, preferably the rest of their days. Far worse punishment than the release of death.

Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Since emotions are running so high, we’ve given a lot of leeway to posters in this thread.

We realize that for those who knew Lindsay well, talking about her helps with the healing process. Those who knew her really well are bothered by the petty bickering. So many vying for the “I knew her best” or “I know more about her life than any of you do” title. As for myself, I see so much misinformation presented as fact, by the press and by posters, and to say it’s aggravating is an understatement.

It’s telling that her closest friends, the people she told her secrets to and who spoke to her almost daily and certainly weekly, have been largely quiet. Think about that. Consider emulating them a bit. They’re passing on information to the attorney Lindsay’s family has hired, working behind the scenes for justice.

Little by little the facts will come out. Not as fast as we’d like, but they’re coming. Just for the record, I’d be one of the first to volunteer to be part of a firing squad.
    Exactly. Misinformation, speculations, newspaper reports completely out of wack, reporting as facts what are not. That's what I was trying to say 4 days ago.. but nothing seem to stop "bocas sucias" who just talk and repeat the sh%#& they read. Hopefully the truth will come out from the lawyer's investigation. Enough is enough. I for one, totally respect Lindsay, and so I'm out.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

12. Likes waytogo, dulce, JDJones, debinatore liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Normal people don't intentionally flash their weapon.

Normal people don't want anyone to know they carry.

In my case it was done for show.
    He wasn't really normal, was he?
    Whoever introduces the old again to recognize the new, can be a teacher to others.
    (Confucius)

14. Likes JDJones, Caonabo liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post

The best way to inject rationality would for someone who knows to separate fact from fiction from opinion from personal observation.
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

16. Likes JDJones, Caonabo, mountainannie liked this post
Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast