Page 69 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    You see, I knew them both. Very well. I know for a fact that there has never been any domestic violence in their marriage. He appeared to have her on a pedestal of sorts. Whatever she wanted, he did his best to accommodate her, building bbqs and bookcases, designing an “ American” kitchen for her from scratch, I could go on. The year I had my hip replacement, she invited us for a visit, and she told him I needed a bannister to get upstairs. It was literally completed in a day or two. Yes, maybe there were some oddities to their marriage for us looking in, but they really seemed to be content. They shared cooking, cleaning, laundry duties. He did most of the supermarket runs because she was busy working online. She was an early bird, he was a night owl. They were both rather laid back types. It seemed to work for them. A normal, typical marriage.

So, no, I didn’t automatically think he was involved in her disappearance. I see the evidence mounting, and I honestly can’t come to grips with the possibility that he did this personally with his own hands. That would require him to be a total psychopath, one who hoodwinked everyone for almost 20 years, not easy. I CAN believe he had someone else do it, and at this point that’s almost as bad. She deserved so much better.
    The fact that she was shot before in the home before when he was MIA and the fact she was again attacked on other side of island when he was MIA again and the fact that his son tried to poison her, didnt raise any red flags????

2. Likes Caonabo, ogunjobi123 liked this post
    Dislikes Polar Bear disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post
    Let me just throw this out. Could it be possible that the son killed her and Lindsay’s husband is protecting the son? I know that is considered an accessory to the crime and would still make him guilty and I know this type of thinking will not bring Lindsay back. But this question has been sticking in the back of my mind.....
    But how would he be protecting his son when he was not at the crime scene? Didn't he establish an alibi? Wasn't he in Sto Dgo? If DNA evidence implicates the son there is no way that Danilo can take the blame for it.

But what most likely happened was that under the 72 hours of intense, grueling interrogation his son or the accomplices implicated the husband as the mastermind behind the murder plot.

Also I believe that her husband was the one responsible in the poisoning incident that involved his son, just like he implicated him in the murder.
    Last edited by bronzeallspice; 12-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.

4. Likes JDJones liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    Wrong. Without a suspect there are no charges to drop. They never cracked the case. Police do not stop pursuing a case if a victim says "all good, no worries." "I was beaten to within an inch of my life but no need to keep pursuing a suspect. All good if he does it to somebody else."
    Are you talking DR? If you dont pursue the case they will stop investigating.

6. Likes Garyexpat, JDJones, Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What is this about her stepson having tried to poison her? Can someone give me a link to that story please?

8. Likes JDJones, Polar Bear liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neargale View Post
    What is this about her stepson having tried to poison her? Can someone give me a link to that story please?
    Need to go back to posts on pages 40s to 50s

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    The fact that she was shot before in the home before when he was MIA and the fact she was again attacked on other side of island when he was MIA again and the fact that his son tried to poison her, didnt raise any red flags????
    Sorry alter ego I seen in a later post you see that he is guilty as sin. had like 20 pages of catching up on and couldnt edit post.

11. Likes Africaida, dulce, JDJones liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    In AE s defense, it did not seem to raise any flags to the police who investigated both previous cases, which I find even more surprising. This is all so weird.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=badpiece33;1994706]I hope that fund is for her British family, Not the family currently in jail. They are there for good reason[/QUOTE
    Who does the gofundme benefit? I will only donate if it goes to blood relatives or the like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My husband tells me that if they’ve beaten a confession out of them (and he’s pretty sure they will get one) or they’ve found enough evidence to charge, we will not hear anything for months. He says they’ll be transferred to prison and kept until the court case which could be months away. He has been out the country for many years, was wondering if this would still be correct today?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saskia View Post
    My husband tells me that if they’ve beaten a confession out of them (and he’s pretty sure they will get one) or they’ve found enough evidence to charge, we will not hear anything for months. He says they’ll be transferred to prison and kept until the court case which could be months away. He has been out the country for many years, was wondering if this would still be correct today?
    Pretty much next we here 1yr preventative custody and a little more info until court date..

16. Likes Saskia, JDJones liked this post