Page 18 of 120 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad, sad, sad news. I did not know her but what I have read of hers and what people say about her, the way they feel about her...it appears we have lost an amazing person. This makes me both sad and angry....may she rest in peace.

2. Likes AnnaC, dulce, Polar Bear liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    https://www.noticiasdelalinea.net/20...ional.html?m=1

Anyone know why her husband dropped her off in Navarette?

I can tell just from looking at her photo that she was a beautiful person.

So sad.
    That is a dead link for me. Can someone post the article? thanks

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reilleyp View Post
    Por José Luis Fernández
    Miembros de la DICRIM perteneciente a la Dirección Regional Noroeste de la Policía Nacional investigan la desaparición de una mujer de nacionalidad británica en el municipio de Monción.

De acuerdo a informaciones obtenidas, el señor Danilo Feliz Torres, de 50 años de edad, residente en Monción, denunció que su esposa Lindsay Peta de Feliz, de 60 años, se encuentra desaparecida desde el pasado martes 10
    , luego de dejarla en la rotonda del municipio de Navarrete cuando regresaban de Puerto Plata para que llegara a su residencia.

Explicó que la dejó en dicho lugar para que tomara un autobús a Mao y luego otro hacia Monción.

Trascendió que los agentes de la DICRIM investigan el hecho y que con relación a la desaparición de la extranjera se encuentra detenido su esposo Danilo Feliz Torres y el nombrado Miguel Ángel González, residente en Monción, y en manos de quien fue encontrado el celular de la desaparecida.

5. Likes reilleyp liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reilleyp View Post
    Por José Luis Fernández

Miembros de la DICRIM perteneciente a la Dirección Regional Noroeste de la Policía Nacional investigan la desaparición de una mujer de nacionalidad británica en el municipio de Monción.

De acuerdo a informaciones obtenidas, el señor Danilo Feliz Torres, de 50 años de edad, residente en Monción, denunció que su esposa Lindsay Peta de Feliz, de 60 años, se encuentra desaparecida desde el pasado martes 10
    , luego de dejarla en la rotonda del municipio de Navarrete cuando regresaban de Puerto Plata para que llegara a su residencia.

Explicó que la dejó en dicho lugar para que tomara un autobús a Mao y luego otro hacia Monción.

Trascendió que los agentes de la DICRIM investigan el hecho y que con relación a la desaparición de la extranjera se encuentra detenido su esposo Danilo Feliz Torres y el nombrado Miguel Ángel González, residente en Monción, y en manos de quien fue encontrado el celular de la desaparecida.

7. Likes reilleyp liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meemselle View Post
    You seriously need to put a sock in it. This is so disrespectful to Danilo and their love story of 20+ years. Shame.
    I agree with Meems on this one. alexw, you need to stfu. Now is not the time or place to start in with bs and speculations from any DR1 member!

9. Likes Meemselle, Polar Bear liked this post
    Dislikes alexw, Caonabo disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm am more then disgusted by the posts above and those posting them. Wait for the facts.

11. Likes Seamonkey, dulce, Polar Bear liked this post
    Dislikes Caonabo disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This is disturbing and horrific news. R.I.P

Codolences to the family

13. Likes ramesses liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

R.I.P there is nothing more to say at this moment.
    What a very sad situation.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    Translation of pertinent part which of course makes little sense other than the husband is detained.

It transpired that the agents of the DICRIM investigate the fact and that in relation to the disappearance of the foreigner, her husband Danilo Feliz Torres and the named Miguel Ángel González, resident in Monción, are detained and in the hands of whom the cell phone was found. missing
    Close family members are always the first suspects. The stats I know (US specific, and so yea: murders in the US day to day are simply beyond. There's a reason I don't live there) state that most violent crimes -- 60% -- are perpetrated by someone you know.

16. Dislikes Caonabo disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerjac View Post
    I read that and it says husband is being detained with another man and that they had Lindsays cell phone.
    I regret that the speculation about her husband's involvement seems to be true.
    Whoever introduces the old again to recognize the new, can be a teacher to others.
    (Confucius)

18. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Dislikes DR Solar disliked this post