Page 22 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meemselle View Post
    Why did you share that?

Didn't you think it might be: A.) disrespectful; or B.) upsetting?
    upsetting yes, but disrespectful no. She had no bad intentions.

2. Likes JDJones, Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

saying that i am angry is an understatement..... in times like these i wish we had the death penalty in the DR so we can sentence the perpetrators to life in prison and let them rot. The more i see the news and look around my self the more i hate some of my own people. This country needs a DEEP cleaning.... forget "human rights" as far as i know anyone who commits a crime surrenders his human rights on the spot.

Descansa en paz...fuiste demasiado buena para el pais cual tristemente no te merecia
    Last edited by Estrelleta44; 12-12-2019 at 09:16 PM.

4. Likes ogunjobi123 liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to encourage those who knew Lindsay personally to share a story with us. She touched so many lives and helped so many.

Because of the brutality of her murder, there will be media stories that include arrests, charges, etc. I do ask that everyone be sure to include the links with those type posts, and to keep it respectful. If there are disturbing photos within the links, I ask that you include that description too, so our more sensitive members can choose not to click.

And above all, no bickering

Thank you

Admin
    DR1.com

6. Likes dulce, alexw, Abuela, debinatore, Polar Bear and 8 others liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerjac View Post
    I read that and it says husband is being detained with another man and that they had Lindsays cell phone.
    her husband is being detained?

well, when there have been three attempts on her life, with the third being successful, people begin to raise eyebrows.

8. Likes caribmike, bob saunders, johne, JDJones, Squat and 1 others liked this post
    Dislikes Meemselle disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    caribmike, this was no random event. there is more to this than meets the eye.
    Right, a random person would not know that there is a difficult to access area just 700 meters behind the house, how convenient... a random robber also would not bother to hide and bury. He would grab what he can and leave the body behind. Somebody did not want her to be found. Somebody who is local and does know the area.

This is not meant to be disrespectful (to those who always come up with this when something happens). If it is my turn I too would want that people think and try to find out what really happened.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Never met her but she was certainly a wonderful person who is now with angels.

Always so helpful on dr1, that's for sure.

I would assume and hope her death is not related to her family. Thinking maybe the person she was set to testify against did it.

11. Likes ogunjobi123 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luperon View Post

Always so helpful on Thinking maybe the person she was set to testify against did it.
    Someone seeking revenge isnt going to make a makeshift grave in her backyard. A few people are upset with me because I'm willing to say what most are thinking but deep down they know.

13. Likes JDJones, rogerjac, Caonabo liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Someone seeking revenge isnt going to make a makeshift grave in her backyard. A few people are upset with me because I'm willing to say what most are thinking but deep down they know.
    well, we have been there before. remember the torching some of us got when we opined that the novia of that guy who was killed in Sosua was in the middle of things?

that guy with the cellphone is going to sing like a canary when the cops get done wringing his balls. people had better start lawyering up.

15. Likes ogunjobi123, JDJones, Squat, rogerjac, Caonabo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    well, we have been there before. remember the torching some of us got when we opined that the novia of that guy who was killed in Sosua was in the middle of things?

that guy with the cellphone is going to sing like a canary when the cops get done wringing his balls. people had better start lawyering up.
    Oh I definitely remember that

17. Likes JDJones liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I know Lindsay only from following her blog and stories shared here when she first met Chivrico. They were so heart warming to read. I'm also thinking of her dear mum in England. She must be devastated. Condolances to all who loved and knew her.