Re: Bold women....

Free

Apr 28, 2002
Re: Bold women....

From a woman perspective, I believe the women in DR are beautiful. I told my brother that he should visit DR. There are a lot to choose from. Dominican women are latin but with a sistah flavor. If you know what I mean.

I was walking with my boyfriend in the mall in DR. There were about six women that were trying to get his attention in a boldly manner. I couldnot believe it. I have never experienced anything like that in the states. I thought that was kinda of odd, considering that it was apparent that we were a couple. I chuckled and gave them that look like "sweetie his coming home with me tonight." So another words, the women in DR are very bold. Hey, your big boy. I think you can handle it. Just make sure, you don't forget to bring your jimmy hat, when you visit a Cabana. Don't want you to get bitten by a latin fish. Could be deadly mistake.

Enjoy,
Free

Thread re-opened..

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Free!!

Free,

To speak to a previous post of yours on whether or not you should proceed with your romantic other from the DR.

I would never take the advice of anyone on the board that would
make a broad statement that would be meant to describe the
entire population of thte DR. I believe that as with anything there
will always be a bad apple in the bunch Dominicans are no exception however from a male stand point I would say that there are no other women in the world like Dominicanas.

I just so happen to be looking for a Dominican woman and I' m sure that I will find her despite the doom and gloom responses that I sometimes receive from the posters on this board, follow your heart but listen to your brain.

Besides the real challenge will be if you do decide to marry how will you get your Dominican husband into the USA and how will he adapt to living in America those might also be questions that you
may wish to reflect on.

All the best!!

Free

Apr 28, 2002
Re: Issac's response......

I was eagerly anticipating a response from you. I often enjoy reading your responses regarding Dominica Republic and Haiti. You appear to be an inquisitive man. Your responses are very thought -provoking. I wish you much success in finding that special one.

In response to your statement, I'm very confident that my relationship with this Dominican man will prosper whether its in the states or not. I truly believe it was a divine intervention why we met. My ititial impression of Dominican men, was that they were very pushy and annoying. Last August, when I visited the Dominica Republic, I had no intention of meeting anyone. My sister, literally, had to force me to visit DR. My first encounter with this man, was not a "Stella Got her Groove" moment. As matter fact, my ititial impression of Dominican men, was that they were very pushy and annoying. I, too, work for a politician and was eager to return back to campaigning and continue my studies as a MBA student. It took a lot for him to get my attention. It was no easy pursuit for him. What I like most about my sweetie, is his spirit. He is a wonderful man who has a lot going for him. Despite living on an island, where resources are limited and very few "make it", he has achieved so much. Further, I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments. Most importantly, I enjoy spending every moment with him. He is a lot different from a lot of men that I've dated in the past. No, he doesn't make a six-figure salary, and doesn't work on Wall Street or has his own practice. But, rather, he has a heart of gold. I'm truly blessed to have met him. Time will tell, whether this relationship will lead to marriage. I, nor him, are in any hurry to walk down the aisle. We are just basking in the moment right now. If we are to marry, I know he will take good care of me. As a cuban-american woman, I'm confident that I would take good care of him...

Free...

Last edited:

Nickie

Jan 25, 2002
To Isaac...

I've tried to stay out of your on-going search/"desperation" for a Dominican woman...but:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not a person of color and is searching for a particular race discrimanatory / racist??

Have you exhausted your search on all the other races and are left with only Dominican women????

I know plently of women who can hold their own next to a D.R. woman!

Canadian/Native chick

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear Nickie

What "Sir Isaac",and many of the posters on DR1 fail to realize is that when they say;"Dominican Women are the best women in the world",is that they have just offended all but about 4 million of the world,s female population! Fortunatly they make the statement out of their ignorance,and not to offend!Dominican women,as women everywhere,are creatures of their culture/environment.What attracts most North American and European men to the Dominican Republicis that a sexual relationship with a Dominican woman can develope very rapidly,and just because you are 10,20,30,or more years older than your "Date",doesn,t put you out of the running!I lived in Washington DC. (like Isaac)for 4 years.Washington is a Mecca for bright,sophisticated,attractive young women.All ages,races,creeds,colors,and nationalities.If Isaac can.t find his "Soul Mate" in DC.,he ain,t going to find her here either.If he just wants to get "laid" however,he is looking in the right place! Criss

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Free, Nickie, Chris

Free,

With such a keen intellect as you have, I wish you all the best in your pursuits it's refreshing to see a woman who is not all into
what her man got and what my baby gonna buy me etc. etc. etc.
you know how {some of yall can be right or wrong}?

You go girl Cuban American wow. There is no other place that
I have been that is as magical as the DR

Nickie,

Nickie,Nickie I will be the first to say that I love { ALL} women
speaking of Canadian Natives they are some of the most beautiful that I have seen. During my last visit to the Arctic Circle
to be precise Barrow, Alaska I was taken with the Inupiat women
there beauty and there smarts. I really didn't want to leave that
place I could just imagine all the things that we could explore on
those long days when it is always dark, never mind that is a different story. I am not looking for a specific race of women
just a specific type of woman are you able to discern the difference? I could fall in love with any race of woman.

Chriss "Unsurpassed" Colon

My friend sure it's plenty of sistas in D.C. but it's played man it's the same old scence with a few new faces here and there.

Actually let me say this there are plenty of good women in D.C.
I just have not found one yet and I'll be damned if I'm going search for her until I'm 90.

I can get the chics I'm not deficient in the looks department
I just want a new experience with a woman who is different from
me.

Yeah the smart asses will say he is in the DR because the women
are easy, the truth be told the woman in the DR are {EASY TO
APPROACH} I don't have to provide a credit report or walk on water for them to decide to rap. Looks are not everything I still
have a hard time with some women because {SOME of them} have just been conditioned to give the fellas a hard time.

I'm 31 it's time for a family a women that I know come hell or high
water she is with me and I'm with her.

I'm just "SAYING NO TO ALL THE GAMES" and Intrigue of dating in DC, dig what I'm say'n bro?

It's time to dip, I'm outta here!! Later

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Free

Have you heard about this noble horseman from Spain? The one that roamed
around in the villages of the La Mancha in search of his princess Dulcinea and when he finally found her, working in the fields, she thought nothing of his
gallantry and beat him up pretty badly... a hilarious story.
I think Don Q. is still riding... X