Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsoutreachcaribbean View Post
    A degree in anything. The Chinese government requires that foreign teachers have a 4-year degree, so it can be in any subject.
    You joined this web forum 7 years and 2 months ago, contributing 3 posts prior to today, and you want people to send you their email addresses? Please. Even frank12 could do better than this.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in La Vega and have been working with this company for 4 years. It's a Chinese company and the job is teaching English to children. I work about 4 hours a day and make around $3000 USD a month. Anyways, the company is hiring native English speakers now and they're offering a recruitment bonus (which is why I'm posting).
    Follow the link and let me know if you have any questions

https://www.vipkidteachers.com/mkt/l...ereeId=1979086
    Where in La Vega do you live?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    Where in La Vega do you live?
    In Don Zoilo

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want anyone's email address.

5. Likes Celt202 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

VIPKid is on the level.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Degree in what?
    Anything. It IS required by the Chinese government.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    You joined this web forum 7 years and 2 months ago, contributing 3 posts prior to today, and you want people to send you their email addresses? Please. Even frank12 could do better than this.
    As the OP has said, they haven't mentioned in any way that they want email addresses. If yes, please point out where.

Not sure why posts like this get replies like this in this forum, the first thing I did was my homework via the business name and link provided by the OP, and I see nothing strange there. One other person saying that they work with similar companies. There is even a very decent FAQ section accessible via the link the OP provided, so anyone wishing to ask odd questions (no offence meant), please feel free to do your own due diligence.

I'd be interested if I was English native, unfortunately, I'm not... I've worked extensively with people from different Asian countries in the past and loved it... Smart, honest and very humble people...

9. Likes Russell liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

In Don Zoilo
    I lived in La Arboleda for 7 years.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josh2203 View Post
    As the OP has said, they haven't mentioned in any way that they want email addresses. If yes, please point out where.

Not sure why posts like this get replies like this in this forum, the first thing I did was my homework via the business name and link provided by the OP, and I see nothing strange there. One other person saying that they work with similar companies. There is even a very decent FAQ section accessible via the link the OP provided, so anyone wishing to ask odd questions (no offence meant), please feel free to do your own due diligence.

I'd be interested if I was English native, unfortunately, I'm not... I've worked extensively with people from different Asian countries in the past and loved it... Smart, honest and very humble people...
    Perhaps it was lost in translation.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in La Vega and have been working with this company for 4 years. It's a Chinese company and the job is teaching English to children. I work about 4 hours a day and make around $3000 USD a month. Anyways, the company is hiring native English speakers now and they're offering a recruitment bonus (which is why I'm posting).
    Follow the link and let me know if you have any questions

https://www.vipkidteachers.com/mkt/l...ereeId=1979086
    What hours local time are you working?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast