Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Any DR1 members living in Juan Dolio?

    I am moving to JD the week of Jan 19 (have not signed the lease yet but I know where I will be) ) Would love to know if I have any neighbors near-by. Feel free to PM me.

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Dre Broeders lives there. That’s in fact his forum nick.

  3. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    Dre Broeders lives there. That’s in fact his forum nick.
    Dre lives in old JD, the OP might move to new JD.
    John, google Don Siener in JD, he's a very nice guy and knows all about JD.
    Tell him I said hi.

    https://juandolio-rentals.com/author/don/
    https://www.juandolioliving.com/author/donald/
    Whoever introduces the old again to recognize the new, can be a teacher to others.
    (Confucius)

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank recktenwald View Post
    Dre lives in old JD, the OP might move to new JD.
    John, google Don Siener in JD, he's a very nice guy and knows all about JD.
    Tell him I said hi.

    https://juandolio-rentals.com/author/don/
    https://www.juandolioliving.com/author/donald/
    I didn’t read that he would move to new JD. But ok.

  5. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    I didn’t read that he would move to new JD. But ok.
    I am moving to the Hemingway area.

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    I didn’t read that he would move to new JD. But ok.
    Dupicate post deleted

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    I am moving to the Hemingway area.
    I live in old JD but have many Canadian friends that I visit in Costa Del Sol, which is next to Hemingway. We are mostly retired ladies... I will pm my info to you and you can contact me, as you wish. Hope you have a good time in JD.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    I am moving to JD the week of Jan 19 (have not signed the lease yet but I know where I will be) ) Would love to know if I have any neighbors near-by. Feel free to PM me.
    I have returned to RD for a bit of time. Currently in Juan Dolio for three nights to assess investments of mine here. Are you a golfer?

  9. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    I am moving to the Hemingway area.
    Its nice area, on weekends a lot people go to the beach arround there, I recomend you ask for Big Mama if you want a very good massage at the beach

  10. #10
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I find the beach in Juan Dolio to be one of the least pleasant experiences in the whole of RD. Windy. Rough. Rocky. Dangerous. For bathing purposes this is. There are some decent locations for an enjoyable sunset cocktail though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •