Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Juan Dolio. It is a beautiful beach community close to SDQ international airport, and Santo Domingo. Also not far a drive from La Romana, Punta Cana.

2. Likes Riva_31, Domphil liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keepcoming View Post
    We are going to take a look around Dominicus next week but may be too far from in-laws. Also going to see a couple of places in Santiago. Friends still want us to look at the condo in Juan Dolio Marabella (sp?). I will admit I do like the South Coast and maintaining access to SDQ. However spouse is liking Santiago at this point. I am also proposing renting at first just to make sure it is where we want to be. 23+ years ago Santo Domingo fit our needs. I want to make sure it is the right location for long term. As many of you know, moving is not fun.
    I moved into JD two weeks ago. Could not be happier. Well, if was a bit less expensive, I would be happier but you get what you pay for. I could share some details with you by PM if you want.

4. Likes Riva_31 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

We looked in Juan Dolio and at the Marabella condo. It was nice but not sure about the area. Still having access to SDQ is good though. Going to look around in Dominicus in a couple of weeks (Valentine getaway) to get idea of the area. Hopefully by March we will have a decision.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keepcoming View Post
    We looked in Juan Dolio and at the Marabella condo. It was nice but not sure about the area. Still having access to SDQ is good though. Going to look around in Dominicus in a couple of weeks (Valentine getaway) to get idea of the area. Hopefully by March we will have a decision.
    I never looked at Marbella. I wanted to be closer to the supermarket , a couple of restaurants and a bank that doesn't want my business. lol

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harleysrock View Post
    I say Santiago!
    ...Yes..

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Punta Cana Great Beaches , golf the best in the world, the best aiport on the island.. nice movie theater ..different class of people.. and its growing by the day... its not expensive as people say once the locals know you....
    5 big
    supermarkets... for me I would want to be a far as I can from my inlaws...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234