Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

When I bought this house from a since deceased Developer I complained that the 220V was only delivering around 70V ; he thought Canadians were simply stupid because it was a 220v supply line!!!
    I have never been to China; but the photos I have seen of streets clearly showed a tangled mess of wiring.... almost as bad as in Kolkata India....and that was bad.
    We already have a tangled mess .
    I know, I sound cynical , but the loan is good money following bad.
    I am sure is asked, Canada would float a $600Million dollar loan for electrical upgrades and with no strings attached. FYI Canada invested more than $52 Billion CDN in the tiny Island of Barbados .... all on infrastructure.
    If not, then the USA has been known to do the same.
    Enough already!
    Russell

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Pompeo warns African nations to beware of the string attached from Chinese "partnerships".

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...rely-on-china/

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Reminder.....all posts must be China-DR related. I'm leaving Chico's because the warning would apply to DR as well, but it's tenuous.

Admin
    DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Reminder.....all posts must be China-DR related. I'm leaving Chico's because the warning would apply to DR as well, but it's tenuous.
    My comment was absolutely DR related. I just did not include DR in my sentence, but that should have been obvious it was DR related. If you did right, both post should have been deleted, or none.
    One could believe that US based moderators of this forum are fast to delete arguments they dont like, but I would like to think it is not true.

Expect this post to be deleted, no problem. I have no need to discuss this subject.

Thanks for reading.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456