DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Land Beyond the Blue

Nice DR video!

Admin
    DR1.com

2. Likes Abuela, dulce, badpiece33, tee, Chirimoya and 2 others liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Good video, did not care much for most of the background music. Should have used less "movie" music and more DR music.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic video...wish they had not put in the part about the cock fighting as it can give a bad image but this video was about the Dominican way of life, not the way of life for us foreigners, and unfortunately cock fighting is still a big part of Dominican culture. One of the best DR related videos that I have seen in a long time, congrats to all involved in the production of this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tee View Post
    Fantastic video...wish they had not put in the part about the cock fighting as it can give a bad image but this video was about the Dominican way of life, not the way of life for us foreigners, and unfortunately cock fighting is still a big part of Dominican culture. One of the best DR related videos that I have seen in a long time, congrats to all involved in the production of this.
    My thoughts exactly. However, if you watch the video on his YouTube channel he adds the following comment:

Note on cockfighting
    Although this bloody sport is popular in the Dominican culture I’m personally against any “amusement” practice agains every kind of animal. All YouTube proceeds from this video will be donated to the PETA association.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-uP...ature=emb_logo

Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com