Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    No idea if this is to be taken seriously(?), but here is what's starting to circulate on social media:

ALERTA ROJA
    Este mensaje es enviado por organismos secretos de seguridad

Although at least two persons are shot dead at elections sites, the green light is lit where I resides.
    The authorities lifted this Sunday the restriction of the sale of alcoholic beverages

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Russian interference!!! I blame Putin!

3. Likes CaribeDigital liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I blame that ladrón Leonel Antonio Fernández Reyna. Any surprise that he wants to address the country this evening? I'm shocked.

5. Likes CaribeDigital, Squat liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    I blame that ladrón Leonel Antonio Fernández Reyna. Any surprise that he wants to address the country this evening? I'm shocked.
    Yea, because he has control of the JCE, not. I think the government saw the writing on the wall....ie overwhelming numbers going against them so pulled a quick one to halt the election to rethink their strategy.

7. Likes caribmike, westcan, Garyexpat, Mauricio liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, but I doubt this is valid for Santiago, where I expect Abel Martinez to be the clear winner again...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    Russian interference!!! I blame Putin!
    Let's investigate Presidente, Brugal and co! No alcohol the day after payday?!? Sure they hacked the JCE!!

https://listindiario.com/la-republic...-de-elecciones

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The head of the Nacional Police just announced that the rumours of riots and chaos published on social media are completely untrue and only serves to upset the public.

He states that you can go out with your children to a cinema, eat pizza or just have drinks just as any normal day.

11. Likes caribmike liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the feeling tonight there will be a lot of drunk folks...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The Russians...?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    No idea if this is to be taken seriously(?), but here is what's starting to circulate on social media:

ALERTA ROJA

Queremos avisarle a todo el que tenga familiares o amigos que por alguna razón están fuera de casa. Hoy hay alerta roja a nivel nacional. Dígale a sus amigos que no salgan de casa. Los padres que no dejen salir sus hijos. Se está armando una caos montando para las cinco de la tarde. El plan es el siguiente: si la junta no da una explicación convincente antes de las cuatro se la tarde se va a proceder a secuestrar todas las juntas municipales. Dígale a su familia que no salgan de casa. Porque el caos será terrible en el día de hoy. Cero bebida alcohólica y hay que estar en familia para protegerse de lo que puede pasar. Este mensaje es enviado por organismos secretos de seguridad
    Typical "social media" bs. "Este mensaje es enviado por organismos secretos de seguridad." Jjj. Reliable source.

15. Likes Juan Bosch liked this post
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast