Disturbing on-line article regarding Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
" poor man's paedo island " just about sums it up......

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
As i have been saying for years here sosua is a dump bunch of preverts live there ..bulldozer the whole place.... and start over again.... god bless the children who have been abused.. i hope the abusers burn in HE@@

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Look up Graeme Culliford the writer.

A hit piece written by a click bait scumbag in my opinion.

This is sensationalized garbage.

Totally agree, I don't see any of that. I hear about it but have not seen it in public.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
As i have been saying for years here sosua is a dump bunch of preverts live there ..bulldozer the whole place.... and start over again.... god bless the children who have been abused.. i hope the abusers burn in HE@@

A bulldozer is not for knocking down buildings it would be destroyed

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
" poor man's paedo island " just about sums it up......

Excerpt

"Young girls can be seen circling the streets of Sosua as they try to attract the attention of the hordes of white men that flock here in droves"

Is this the new Sosua or old Sosua?

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Excerpt

"Young girls can be seen circling the streets of Sosua as they try to attract the attention of the hordes of white men that flock here in droves"

Is this the new Sosua or old Sosua?

Neither.

alexw

Gold
Sep 6, 2008
NYC-SDQ BABY!
The author mentioned braces as a sign of youth not knowing that its adults who predominately wear braces here. Seems like a hit piece from a person with limited knowledge of the island.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Predominantly the braces being worn by the streetwalkers are cosmetic jewelry. Apparently there is something "sexy" about a mouth full of metal. The majority of lower middle class to poor folks opt to have a cavity ridden tooth pulled rather than pay to get a filling. Likewise, orthodontic work for this same group of people is the exception.

It is often difficult to tell (at least for me) the difference in apparent age of a 16/17 year old female and an 18 year old one. Without "carding" the individual, I question the accuracy of the reporter's casual observations and suppositions in this regard. If the intent is to imply that a 60 year old overweight gringo being with a legal 18 year old prostitute is morally deficient to some societal standard, that's one thing. In this country, such a liaison is not illegal and does not appear to be sufficiently outrageous as to prompt the Govt to act in some corrective manner.

The article is just another example of inaccurate and sensationalist internet clickbait written to give the Google web crawlers a hard on.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
The author mentioned braces as a sign of youth not knowing that its adults who predominately wear braces here. Seems like a hit piece from a person with limited knowledge of the island.

Alex that place is a sessa pool for perverts....went there once for one day and left...listen i have no problems if is of legal age...
but I have seen with my two eyes little boys no more than 10yrs with old preverted men I want to crush the guys head..
when you are a father you will understand better..

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
The UK's largest selling on-line paper had this report on Sosua.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11052...paedophile-island-children-sex-investigation/[/QUO

A lot of what this article says is true. It's not restricted to Sosua or even the DR. This kind of behavior happens in other parts of the DR and other countries around the globe. It comes down to economics and those
persons who have the resources and those who do not. Some of these people are predatory in nature. These people are a danger to women and society in general. You do see older men (60-70) with young girls 18-25 at restaurants and hanging out at bars and this is an arranged agreement. I will wine and dine you if you agree to have sex with me, a man who couldn't attract flies if it wasn't for all the honey he has. Many of these women who agree to this arrangement consider this the lesser of many evils. This is sad but that is way the world works. Money talks nobody walks. It's not love but it'll do.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
"Paedo Island" is click baitish. Pedos are attracted pre puberty kids. Some are attracted to post puberty minors ala Epstein.
BTW France had no age of consent laws until very recently like a year or so.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
"Paedo Island" is click baitish. Pedos are attracted pre puberty kids. Some are attracted to post puberty minors ala Epstein.
BTW France had no age of consent laws until very recently like a year or so.
Its not morally right.... F France ..an

Status
Not open for further replies.