Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default the best drinking water to buy?

Can anyone tell me what is the best 5 gallon of water to buy? Are they all the same, or are some more better then others? Does anyone buy a brand called xtra?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rockito50 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is the best 5 gallon of water to buy? Are they all the same, or are some more better then others? Does anyone buy a brand called xtra?
    depends where you are, there are different companies in different cities. Here in Jarabacoa I buy Agua Pena at 50 pesos per bottle.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rockito50 View Post
    Depends on what location you are, not same brand in all places, if you tell exactly where you are will be more easy to get recomendations.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in Santo Domingo near the Malecón and I've been drinking drink tap water for about 8 months. I don't put cloro in it and I don't boil it.

5. Dislikes jeb321 disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have access to the Alaska brand it is very good. Been using it for 13 years and never had a questionable bottle.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

We only buy Planeta Azul or Cristal. 70 pesos for 5 gallons

Admin
    DR1.com

8. Likes jeb321 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Platena…..we have a rack they supply that holds 15 5 gallon bottles and we share with my stepdaughter downstairs...35 pesos each or 3 for 100 pesos . . they come by once a week to refill the rack. when they come by some of the nieghbors also get some at the same price

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

We like Gerico....... 50 pesos at a colmado, 35 or 40 directly from the lorry. We stop the lorry every 2 weeks and get 10 galons.

Of course prices are w/o the actual plastic galon, as you hand in the empties to get full ones.
    Count around a hundred peso per 1st time purchase for a galon

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celt202 View Post
    I live in Santo Domingo near the Malecón and I've been drinking drink tap water for about 8 months. I don't put cloro in it and I don't boil it.
    You are the real life Indiana Jones.
    Corona virus should be afraid of you!

Respect!

12. Likes lifeisgreat, alexw, bienamor, JDJones, Celt202 and 1 others liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celt202 View Post
    LOL why would you do this? I don't even know Dominicans in that area who drink the tap water. BTW I get mine from Villar Hermanos.

14. Likes jeb321, JDJones liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast