Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

OP: People that mind other people's business have no business of their own to mind.Hope that is not confusing to you but think about it before you make a call you will regret later.

2. Likes NanSanPedro liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

He should report me too.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Snitches get snitches

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Youngdude View Post
    Maybe its not the right time, i have a few people of venezuelan and colombian authencity that i would like to report to immigration for their illegal activities in Santo Domingo and for their illegal stay. May i know, if anyone has any contacts in the immigration department that can help me with this. Since the country is locked down, i dont think anything will happen right now, but i am looking forward after this corona virus havoc. If anyone can guide me or advise me how to go about this, i would appreciate it very much
    Don't be a rat .....karma is a bit## if its dont come back to you it will hit your kids .... be a man no ratting

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe its not the right time, i have a few people of venezuelan and colombian authencity that i would like to report to immigration for their illegal activities in Santo Domingo and for their illegal stay. May i know, if anyone has any contacts in the immigration department that can help me with this. Since the country is locked down, i dont think anything will happen right now, but i am looking forward after this corona virus havoc. If anyone can guide me or advise me how to go about this, i would appreciate it very much
    They are of Venezuelan and Colombian "authenticity"? I think or I hope you meant to say "ethnicity".

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfect time. Police are all on high alert ready to crack skulls.

Report them now.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    A perfect time. Police are all on high alert ready to crack skulls.

Report them now.
    Mind your business.

9. Likes ljmesg, badpiece33, irishpaddy, chico bill liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

youngdude, if they are hurting (physically) someone in your neighborhood or are affecting the welfare of your little neighborhood, I say drop a dime. If they just made a pass at your chica let it roll. If you decide to drop a dime your locale no doubt has an elder jefe, buy him a drink and he will let the correct people know.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Mind your business.

LOL. They don't have any to mind,

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Deal HD View Post
    Sounds like someone didn’t get a corona virus discount and are feeling scorned... ������
    Sounds like he may have been charged an ugly fee

13. Likes Tamborista, Mr Deal HD liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast