Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    Please site your source.
    https://hoy.com.do/coronavirus-danil...oque-de-queda/

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    drs,

I'm beginning to work on that, varying degrees of success at the outset.
    Impatience for lack of understanding, of what should be obvious- is part of original sin and should be forgiven by all believers.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bla bla bla bla great speech.

No 24/7 lockdown. The only thing that matters. So asymptomatic Dominicans out spreading the virus on the daily from 6am to 5pm 11 hours every day.

This is going to get so ugly here for this country. 10's of thousands of asymptomatic sleeper cells waking up as I type this.

Financial help to workers and families is fantastic but will not be any help to dead people.

4. Dislikes dalethefarmer disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    Bla bla bla bla great speech.

No 24/7 lockdown. The only thing that matters. So asymptomatic Dominicans out spreading the virus on the daily from 6am to 5pm 11 hours every day.

This is going to get so ugly here for this country. 10's of thousands of asymptomatic sleeper cells waking up as I type this.

Financial help to workers and families is fantastic but will not be any help to dead people.
    While I disagree with most of your posts you're dead on here. Their infections are increasing by almost 100% each day. This is going to get bad. A 24 hour curfew was the only answer but it's too late. Weeks ago he should've stopped those NYC flights too but they couldnt say no to daddy. God bless the DR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12