Aerocontinente MIA to SDQ

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I just booked a flight on Aerocontinente from MIA to SDQ next thursday night. Ok so it sort of stinks that I get in at 2:30 in the morning;-) I can live with that as I'll just head out and find me some cold Presidente.

Booking the flight was interesting to say the least. The website always came up as no flights available on those dates. i finally had to call. They can not accept credit cards over the phone so had to fax me a form. I then fill out the form and fax back. You do not get a confirmation email or anything! You basically need to call them and make sure they receieved the fax and processed the credit card etc!

They tell me they are sending my tix to the airport in Miami. I sure hope so!

Another silly question. Why does it take 2.5 hours MIA to SDQ when it only takes 3.5 from JFK? I was figuring on 1.5 hours tops.

Oh well.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
The price was $139 I believe, but once you add the taxes it came to about $250. Good eal as long as you don't mind the less than convenient flying times.

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
Just think of it as taking the red eye to Santo Domingo. You can get an extra days work in or arrive just in time to stroll the beaches during sunrise.

Let us know how the service is etc. Maybe I'll book with them in Aug.