HillBilly from Long Island?

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
How on earth did ya get the name HillBilly? Must be from the north fork;-)
I lived on Long Island nearly my entire life. I've been in texas for about a year and there is talk of me moving to Santo Domingo for 6 months to a year, maybe more permanently. At the very least I will most likely get a part time apartment there.

So what part of LI are ya from? I really have to buy ya a Presidente next time I'm in Santiago!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Trajic years of my life!

We moved from West-by god!- Virginia to Hempstead, Longue Island. I could never understand them and they could not understand me!

I didn't have any accent! Spent 5th to 8th grade at Sacred Heart Seminary on Hempstead Turnpike, nearly in West Hempstead..

My best friend's dad had the bar at the Bus Terminal....

Man, that was a long time ago!

HB
needs_a_shave.gif

AmbiorixPaulino

Apr 24, 2002
www.geocities.com
I've been around the Northeast, not too much but enough to appreciate that Long Islanders are special people. In all fairness to them though, they do have what is like the highest cancer rates in the nation and the most dumps, plus a lot of high voltage electricity wires near their houses that don't seem to be doing them too good in the prefrontal.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
50 years ago it was different

there was still a lot of countryside all over and there was Suffok county that was practically empty!!

they had just built the Cross County, just finished the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel....

Man, that is history!
HB
bandit.gif