England 1 - Argentina 0

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
YES - One of the best games I've watched in a long time. Cheers Rob.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Oh yeah, this is football baby!

Anyone that thinks football is boring after watching that game needs their head examined, that or they have no concept of what sport is about.

If anyone wants to flame me, today is your day, go for it!

If any one was wondering who that guy was screaming and shouting, cursing and dancing at the Jaragua Sports Bar
this morning, that was me :)

If you want to collect your beer, I'll be more than happy to buy, next match, June 12th, 5am, Jaragua Sports Bar.

All those people that made bets with me, how would you like to pay? I take credit cards and cash :)

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
great game.....

Rob I see that you are going to be in a great mood today. Congrats on your winnings. My husband was shouting as well. I guess if you enjoy the sport you enjoyed this game.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
For the first time in a LONNNNNG while I can say :

"Nice one England, Nice one sons, Nice one England, Let's have another one (or two or three ........)

Your comments Chriss, Terry, Hillbilly??????? How about a nice peice of humble pie??? - Grahame.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Goooooaaaaaaalllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

England 1 Argies 0 It should have been 5- 0. England domininated the game until the last 10 minutes. If they can continue with those long balls into the box there will be no stopping them.

I have never seen so many sad Argies at the Jaragua. ha ha

arenas809

May 22, 2002
I want England to win, I've never been into the sport until my roommate got me hooked to FIFA Soccer 2002 for PS2, I loved England in that game, so they're my favorite team. Scholes and Owen are incredible, they have solid defense and Seaman is a great goalie, see what you can learn from playing video games? :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Munch, munch, munch........(gulp) swallow, choke, gasp!

Well Rob, they fined Ronaldo(?) 11,500 SF for acting. I think englind should give their guy at least that much for the match. He was not touched and really made it look good.

The Referee was the best and if he was fooled, so be it.
England had a few more chances than Argentina, and probably deserved to win. Post the three points....

It does not look at all good for the Second round. There, they'll have to face Denmark or Senagal.....hummmm...

I have the game on tape, you want it??

HB
uk.gif

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
You must love your soccer

Yes it was a great game. It was on at 6:30 pm (Friday) local time here.

Breakfast, Beer and Football; the Dominican way to enjoy great soccer.