A proposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Though we obviously won't immediately "like" one another, how about for sensibility we try the following: Post facts or if they are opinions, leave the personalities out of it.

I would like to bet who first can't stick to it (Maybe me?), but that would imply I think someone else is not capable, and I DO NOT INFER OR STATE THAT

I just believe the exchanges would be more interesting if we stuck to facts instead of someone's opinion of each other's sex life

I'm game, anyone else?

Janice

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
hat.gif

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
x-man

The fight is about to begin, I don't understand your reply. Is there a message to be found?

janice

X man, I hope my message didn't sound like WE were about to begin fighting, I was referring to Tyson/Lewis

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Janice.

Personalities are what makes this board so much fun. The intelligent people on DR1 know it when a person is just giving his opinion or citing facts. A perfect example is O&C as much as I have a negative opinion of him he does bring some life to certain threads.
99% of the personal attacks is just good natured ribbing. I can think of only 2 people on this board who are truly mean spirited and spew their hatred vicariously by their postings! I even think TW(golo) is ok!

Tony C

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Janice, you are surely watching the fight now and I just finished watching
my tape of Italy vrs Croatia.

I still have a grudge against the C guys because
they kicked Germany out (deservedly) in 1994 here in the USA.(fact)

I think Sweden and England look like the could win this time.(opinion)

I root for Germany.(phantasy)

So you see there are all kind of viewpoints posted here and I venture to say
that most stated ' facts ' are just opinions tambien,especially when it comes
to the humanities like religion,politics,history,economics.

As for personal attacks I think AZB stepped over the line today but I think
he does have a good heart and the head honcho on his side.

Regards X

Status
Not open for further replies.