Rob, it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
As I said to you and others (much to their relief), I am out of here as a poster.

I trust you won't mind my using your PM system to a few interesting people I found?

Maybe someday, when other people find another hobby, I can ask questions and provide the little knowledge I have of the DR.

Though I have little knowledge of the DR, the majority of the posts directed to and by me had nothing to do with the DR, but I was of the opinion the purpose of the "open" section was for that.

You will "Always" have plenty of people to participate in your forum, how many will provide insight into the DR, continue spirited discussions that "keep" the astute posters here, I can't predict.

Though I took a couple shots at you, and still question your bias, you provide a good service

You know what went on with that "signature" line, I forgot I had created it, but only two people know who switched it off and on (I did not), I was under the impression it didn't even function and completely forgot about it, and surely would not post a disclaimer to further inflame a person without trying to make a point, and I would not make such a remark to a seemingly nice girl from NYC when describing my vacation to Boca Chica!

When the animals run the asylum, it is time to get out

Best of luck to ALL of you, truly

Janice

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Ciao Janice!
I hope you reconsider and come back.
This fourm will be less interesting in your abscence!

To all of you that complained about Janice.....Grow up, get a life!

Tony C.

Status
Not open for further replies.