Big Chat Tonight

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wecome back Jan..yes same here. I did what Wud told me to do but still get nada. Wud do you have any futher suggestions?

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Missed you all here. But the phone sucks here in Zona Colonial. I keep getting disconnected and then of course can't use the 'puter. But hope I'm back for good now. But I'm completly lost...will take me a bit to catch up on all that I missed.
Please help me get to the chat someone!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
It was the first time I've been in the chat room. I can't do that often, but I sure as hell enjoyed talking to you guys.

Jan, there are some things why you might not be able to get in the chat room

• You have Java dissabled in your computer (Internet Explorer/tools/internet options/advanced)
  • You have a bad connection.
  • Chat room too busy
  • Who knows :)
    [/list=a]

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Sorry I missed it....

but everytime I go on the chat I find myself all alone, I guess at night is the best time.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Goddess....

for a first-timer you took to it like a fish to water ... you're a natural...*wh_ _*

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Pib and JaneJ hilarious as usual...too bad I had to cut it short...nice talking to all!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
the chat was rocking last night.

well I have to say that last night many people showed up at the chat. Usually two or three people show up last night drew a big group even the webmaster himself was there, I left at 11:30 and there was still many left.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
the chat has been "rockin" since last friday night, its pretty good after 9 P.M....and the topics vary between sex and all kinds of crazy things, like sex.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey, I was on last Friday and I was wonderin' how you all do those *grr* and *meow* sounds. I only know those ones but is there a list where they are all at, plz don't keep it a secret. :lick:

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Hi Theresa,

Go to the Help section on the chat screen and then choose Audio Emoticons. It's not a huge list - about 10 choices.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I've noticed lately arenas "sits" in the room

so there is someone there when you enter. Nice idea.
I'll try to do the same whenever I'm online.
Nice to see so many taking part.
Guess a lot of us are getting fed up with the "spitefulness and meanness" on the board lately and prefer to do out "chatting" real time.
See a lot of ppl in the chat room that very seldom post to the threads anymore.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Audio on

Robert, I think you should customize the chat audio to the subject; like if the topic is about sex you can pipe in the audio of the French Open Final between the Williams sisters.

If it's about politics: cars crashing.

Fishing: a surfcaster being thrown into the ocean.

If it's gossip: the teacher from the Charlie Brown specials.

If it's a catfight: hissing cats.

Just a thought.

Nonetheless, I like the chat.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It has nothing to do with me.

If you cannot get into the chat then it's your machine.
Normally java related.

Sorry, thats as much tech support as I can offer.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
me too :( but funny thing is that I did at first but now doesn't work. all vm have been checked ect...
ok when I click on chat this is what appears in the address bar
http://www.dr1.com/forums/chat.php?s=

can anyone figure out what is going wrong?
ok never mind I got it..let's see if I can remember how I did it..will post the results

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Go to my computer, control panel, internet settings, under security , click on custom then I clicked everything to prompt because some things were disabled, then I clicked low security.

I seem to have lost it again..I give up

Last edited: