Welcome Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
.... I would like to take this opportunity to extend a personal WELCOME, to the DR1 community, to our newest member, #1458, "robtheasshole", ... and to bring to his or her attention one of my mother's famous sayings:

NMS' mother: "Even in hell there are rules"

NMS
on behalf of the
DR1 Welcome Committee

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I thought this was a joke but looke back at the DR1forums home page and it is true, he/she is the newest memeber. So, welcome. I can only imagine what your tagline will be when you hit silver.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Pib said:
Of course is a he. We women know better as to not advertise that we are a**holes.

Pib.

Now I am curious. Why is it that you hate men so much? Since I started reading your post you have displayed such a hatred for the Male sex that is bewildering. So why is it? I have my own theories but I would love to hear yours.

Tony C.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
why are we ...

attacking Pib...

we should be sending welcome greetings to our fellow member "robthe***hole" ...

NMS

Someone is pulling

the webmasters chain, removing all cookies and signing up as a new member, he won't last long, I am sure Rob will get rid of him or her. Strange but people must be naive, their ISP is logged no matter what I.D. you use. Rob can track source and it is quite unlikely that any members are using the same ISP, may be same company but different server locations so different address'.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Based in Thailand...

Do we know anyone currently in Thailand, Bangkok to be exact?

I take remarks and digs like that as compliments :)

It's always nice to know someone is thinking about me...

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Rob of DR1

sorry I didn't make the connection to you ... had I even slighly suspected it, I wouldn't have posted the message ... not my style to support degradation of people's character

NMS

editted to add

Please close this post it's no longer funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.