gringo looking to work in santo domingo

winger536

Jun 13, 2002
hi,,,, im seriously interested in moving to santo domingo.... i met a wonderful dominican woman who is my roomates cousin (yes she is american citizen...goes to intech university...and has a good job).... so im looking to move there and work there.... i currently work as a video editor for an italian tv channel in nyc and know all aspects of tv/video production....from high end cameras to audio to editing.....im also looking for a place to stay...preferebly west of conde....by sarasota or enriqillo....and ill probably get a cheap car there.....last time i was there it was such a pain in the ass without a car....
thanks for the help
pete

winger536

Jun 13, 2002
thanks alot for your help.... i wish i undertsood spanish better...so i could know what i wanted to do

winger536

Jun 13, 2002
here i come! SD

well ive been saving up some money working almost everyday....so i think ill be heading to SD next week... still dont have a job there yet, however ive been speaking to a few companies and setting up contacts....thanks for all the help in this forum
ciao
pete

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sorry "pete",but i wouldnt be me if i didnt say something!

.........learn to use the 'shift' key,and the "," too........all those(..........s)dont make up for a (.) or a capital letter either........makes your post look like it was written by a 13 year old girl....i know you know what i mean......crissy.....let us know how you make out here,ill give you 6 months tops!.....prove me wrong.........:cool:

winger536

Jun 13, 2002
Cris if i wanted someone to critique and correct my forum post i would of asked for it. Ill give you 6 months!!!