Rob vs Maxxjaxx The Football BET

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Rob I know that if you could nuke me into my next existence you would.

I know that England will be bet the Danes tomorrow because the danes think with their dicks and english think with their "crowns"

The CROWN shall win.

So here is the bet....

If england gets past round "3" I promise never to post in your forum again without your EXPRESSED written premission.

However,

If the English fail, I get to post here without you ever "Closing" the post on me or ever editing or deleting my post in your forum

Just a friendly wager from the other side of the Earth.

Cheers,
MaxxJaxx

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
More Brits here than Thais at the moment.

A lot Europeans are here just so that they can watch Football in the Afternoon and evening rather than in the middle of the night.

I Still think England will win today and go up against Brazil in the next round, where the will get pummelled 3-0.

MaxxJaxx

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Can't wait for his reaction to this... He went ballistic when I mentioned that he gave me some wrong info about interest rates in the banks in the DR.

Funny when I saw that robsanasshole login I thought of him and when Rob said where the post came from I wasn't surprised.

You guys BETTER have a tape recorder if you deal with this guy because he rewrites history faster than you can say boo. I actually feel sorry for him though. Must be a rather unhappy person.

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry but Rob has errored.

Criss Colon has jumped to the wrong conclusion again.

An Scott Teilhaber from NY, as always, doesn't warrant a reply.