This is VERY funny!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sent to me by Musicqueen.

Why Argentina didn't qualify for the second round...

argentina.jpg

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
May I start a little controversy?

Some of us that have been raised on f?tbol...think that the whole Portugal/S. Korea match was....FIXED!!!

Think about it... S. Korea is the co-host...What a shame to lose!

If Portugal wins...the U.S. doesn't qualify...What happens to all the money advertisers paid? ABC, ESPN, as well as Univision would surely be very dissapointed if their ratings were to drop drastically if the US DIDN'T qualify...

I know, I'm going for the underdog...but, hey...you have to be realistic...We/they still don't play good enough to advance to the next round...when teams like France, Uruguay, Argentina were left behind...

Oh, well... it's very early...maybe I'm still not completely awake...

Anyway...GO ENGLAND!!!
misc51.gif

5 minutes into the game....ENGLAND 1...DENMARK 0!!!

22 minutes...1st half...ENGLAND 2...DENMARK 0!!!

Mr. Owens...well done!!!

44 minutes...1st half...ENGLAND 3...DENMARK...WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME ALREADY?

Heske...GO ENGLAND!!!

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Lakers Win NBA Championship 4 games!".........

....now this is "old" news,just to prove a point to those who think that the S.Korea/Portugal match was fixed.When the NBA,Stanly Cup,or the "World" Series playoffs go the entire 7 games there are always some people who say that the reason is economic.Where are these people when the Lakers "SweeP",in 4?England therefore will beat Denmark only because the advertising revenues are greater if a team from the "British Empire" wins,ie.the "Indians" won't buy ;"New Deli" Brand Curry Powder"if England doesn't advance? You might ask Robert what he thinks about your "Conspiracy" theory.CRISCO

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Criss...tsk, tsk...

You're fighting with me?

Look...I was talking about the S.Korea/Portugal game, and if you saw it...you know they ejected two of the best players from Portugal...just to give S.Korea...first time in a World Cup...a chance to advance...

Come on!!!

Besides...4 games for the NBA Championship is enough for the advertisers...

Have a great weekend...

ENGLAND ALL THE WAY!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Funny thing is, is that is "jim dong" is a little darker than it should be for his skin color.. looks like it was taken off a Dominican man(yes and this is where this post has to do with the DR). I'd have to say it must be an insert, Wud. ;)