The chat room...please join

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
To those of you who haven't joined the chat, I urge you to do so. We have been staying until the wee hours of the morning (ok, I'm exaggerating) but we've been staying until 2 or 3 in the morning talking and getting to know each other, we've learned things abot DR1ers like:

Tony C thinks he's the hottest thing to happen to womankind since Ricky Martin (but we still like him, he's way too funny)
pink&lovely.gif

Arenas809 is a very mature young man who is enjoying his youth and preparing for the future at the same time
pi_thumbsup.gif

etc., etc., etc., please join us, all the arguing and name calling is forgotten in the chatroom... just good fun and conversation

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Marilyn

I must day that I enjoy the chat a great deal. I find that people are more aprochable in chat and yes we do have more fun. for those of you that are on a night please jone us.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
jazzcom said:
HAH I heard that Ricky Martin was gay also...:cool:

Actually, I was gonna include that in my post but I didn't want to be mean (to Ricky Martin I mean... Tony can take care of himself) :)

Chat

the Chat is good but I still like the Pal Talk version we had going before. Many though did not know how to configure their machines to work for live voice to voice chatting. Some were on Mac's, some on lap tops and some on Windows PC's so it became a headache trying to help everyone config their machines.
misce66.gif

Will Try and join in, if time avails tonight.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ricky Martin Gay,you have got to be joking!

Whats next,are you going to tell me that Elton John is Gay too?Then what about Marvin Gay,was he "Gay" too,or in name only.Gay Telise?What about Dick Van Dyke,is he a "DYKE"?Crisco

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sometimes I get into the chat room and sometimes I can't. The couple of times I did get in was nice chatting with everyone but compared to Paltalk it's soooooo primative. :)

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
What happened to the chat, guys? I was in there with AZB, MommC, Ed, and a whole bunch of other people, I got kicked out by computer error, and when I signed back in like 3 minutes later... everyone was gone! I feel like I have had an out of body experience...:confused:

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
I had a nice chat the other night with PIB, Jane J., Trina, Arenas809 and others. Tony C. came in late I think. PIB, shame for being an S.D. native and telling me that the Dominican Fiesta is located off Maximo Gomez, it's located off Anaconda Ave. Anyway, I had a great time. Thanks Jane for the little *snaps*. You've got a great sense of humor. Hope to delve into the room again soon.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Mine mine!

You are right kingofdice, I was thinking of hotel Lina. Yes, Dominican Fiesta is in Los Cacicazgos, but not on Anacaona. Please take into consideration that it was late, and I was probably on a caffeine high. :)

Alison

Jun 23, 2002
CHAT

I did venture into the chat room only to find I was talking to myself? I can do that at home!! Where are you people?