Dominican Funeral... for those not easily offended!!!

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
An old couple in Santo Domingo was puzzled when the coffin of their dead relative arrived from the USA. The corpse was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin that her face was practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin, they found a letter pinned to her chest, which read:

Dearest Mami y Papi,

I am sending you Tia Juana's remains for the funeral in Cementerio Cristo Rey. Sorry I couldn't come along as the expenses were too high. You will find inside the coffin, under Tia's body:
12 cans of Bumble Bee Tuna
12 bottles of Paul Mitchell Shampoo and
12 bottles Paul Mitchell Conditioner
12 Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Lotion
12 Colgate Toothpaste and
12 cans of Spam.
Just divide! it among the family.

On Tia's feet is a brand-new pair of Reeboks (size 8) for Joseito.
There are four pairs of Reeboks under her head for Antonio's sons. Tia is wearing six Ralph Lauren T-shirts - one is for Roberto and the rest are for his sons.

Tia is also wearing one dozen Wonder Bras (my favorite), just
divide it among the ladies. The 2 dozen Victoria's Secret panties that she is wearing should be distributed among my nieces and cousins. Tia is also wearing eight Docker pants, please get one for yourself and the rest are for the boys.
The Swiss watch you asked for is on Tia Juana's left wrist and she is also wearing what you asked for Mami (earrings, ring and necklace) just please get them before anyone arrives to view the body. Also, the six pairs of Chanel stockings that she is wearing must be divided among the teen-age girls there. I hope the colors are to to their liking.

Your loving daughter,
Juanita

P.S. Please find Tia a dress for her funeral.
eek2.gif

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Puleeeeeeeeeeeese, everytime I am coming into Puerto Plata the suitcases I see are about biggest in the world. They don't need a freakin coffin, they can put 5 bodies in each of those suitcases fer heavens sake.

Regards

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
large suitcases

Helped a Domincano lift his baggage onto the cart at Las Americas last week. Darn things were so big and heavy they could have been used as mooring blocks.

Really confuses the heck out of me to see this, the authorities and airlines are more concerned about terrorists than having an overloaded aircraft. Regards, PJT

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Its so funny cause its sooooo true, just went through that last nite, minus the coffin! (knock on wood)